Thread: For those with HD DVD!!!

Default For those with HD DVD!!!

Just a heads up for those who still have a HD DVD player. Next time you're shopping in Kroger checkout the dvd blowout bins. Along with the trash movies the bins contain HD dvds they're trying to get rid of as well.

I know some aren't worth anything at any price but at $3.99 to $5.99 for an HD disc combo (yep the HD version and standard version) it is worth looking into.

I was able to pick up An American Werewolf in London, Dazed and Confused for 3.99

At $5.99 you could get the Kingdom, Hot Fuzz, Slither, Children of Men, and assorted others.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Default Re: For those with HD DVD!!!

Cool... Now if there was just a Kroger near me....

I wonder if our local Kroger that isn't named Kroger has the same deal? I shall check!
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah, I still have an HD-DVD drive.

I wonder if this is all Kroger stores, or just the one you went to, RWB...

Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, I still have an HD-DVD drive.

I wonder if this is all Kroger stores, or just the one you went to, RWB...
    I can't guarantee this is happening in every Kroger store, but it is in the majority of them. We have three in THaute and all three have the display. I can also confirm through my son the Kroger's in Bloomington have them as well. I'd reckon the Indy Krogers probably have a better mix of movies than most.

Good luck bin diving.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't guarantee this is happening in every Kroger store, but it is in the majority of them. We have three in THaute and all three have the display. I can also confirm through my son the Kroger's in Bloomington have them as well. I'd reckon the Indy Krogers probably have a better mix of movies than most.

Good luck bin diving.
    Awesome, I'll be going to Kroger after work. Did he say which Kroger in Bloomington?

BTW, thanks!