Thread: Funny Youtube Video with Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd and the Dallas Mavs

Default Funny Youtube Video with Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd and the Dallas Mavs

Does anyone remember that Borat like dude from Toronto who burned the Orlando Magic signed basketball during last seasons playoffs?

well he is back and this time he is chasing down the Dallas Mavericks with hilarious results:

[yt]qVc34vlhIYw[/yt]

Mark Cuban seems to get a kick out of the knob, lol.....
    Last edited by discconnected; 12-29-2008 at 07:10 PM.

Mood

Default Re: Funny Youtube Video with Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd and the Dallas Mavs

@ "He's buddies with Dale Davis," to, "I don't know, haven't talked to him."

Cuban does seem to get a kick out of him.

This is perhaps the dorkiest NBA fan I've ever seen.

Default Re: Funny Youtube Video with Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd and the Dallas Mavs

yeh he must be, he seemed obsessed with Mario Elie too for some reason? he seemed to ask Mark about Mario, I didn't even think Mario was still around...wierd....

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is perhaps the dorkiest NBA fan I've ever seen.
    You must not get out much.

lol, plus he looks just like if Adam Morrison and Jimmy Fallon had a retarded Mexican child....