Thread: Could Freddie do this? You decide.

Default Could Freddie do this? You decide.

After seeing the guy smack his head on the backboard going for a block, plus all the other sky moments he's had, I'm convinced he's in the neighborhood of doing something close to this.

Even if he couldn't quite get it from behind the stripe if he just jumped as far back as possible (maybe a few inches after the FT line), he'd still be in business.

Default Re: Could Freddie do this? You decide.

After seeing the guy smack his head on the backboard going for a block, plus all the other sky moments he's had, I'm convinced he's in the neighborhood of doing something close to this.

Even if he couldn't quite get it from behind the stripe if he just jumped as far back as possible (maybe a few inches after the FT line), he'd still be in business.
    I bet he could get pretty close. There are different jumping "skill sets;" some players are better one-legged jumpers, some are better coming off two legs, some are distance jumpers, some are height, etc. I'm not entirely sure if Freddie's got the right style to do a free-throw line dunk, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he can.

But I'd rather see him do something like that, that showcases his talent, rather than use gimmicks and stuff. He's definitely got the jumping ability.

Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

Default Re: Could Freddie do this? You decide.

Oh yeah...he could jump in from the freethrow line and MISS the dunk

But since it was a spectacal when he hit his head...
    Why doesn't he go in, place his cheek on the backboard, and then throw it down.