Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vescey: what Pacers offered the Magic, and who else missed the final meeting

Artificial Intelligence wintermute's Avatar

Default Re: Vescey: what Pacers offered the Magic, and who else missed the final meeting

All this talk about trading Al to move up in the draft...hmm, I wonder...could the Pacers be looking to dump salary like they were looking to do at the beginning of the season, but didn't?
    Unless it's a very high pick, if we don't get at least one player for him, I'm gonna be pissed.
    if dumping salary allows us to use the mid level, and if there's free agent interest in us, it might be worth it

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Vescey: what Pacers offered the Magic, and who else missed the final meeting

Why do I get the feeling we have yet to hear the real deal?
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

I'm starting to feel that way too.

Because their are so many rumors and they always change by the day.

I heard:

- Artest/Bender/Harrington/Tinsley.
    - Bender/Harrington.
    - Artest/Bender/Jones.
    - Artest/Bender/Foster.
    - Artest/Harrington.

Gives me a headache.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi NO Bonzi

"Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"