http://www.theindychannel.com/sports...s=ind&psp=news

Colts' Sanders Makes Boy's Dream Come True
Boy Rides With Sanders In Limo To School

POSTED: 11:43 am EST December 2, 2008

INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis Colts safety Bob Sanders made a boy's dream come true as he accompanied him to class Tuesday morning.

Sanders rode along with Jaedon Ball, 7, in a stretch limousine to Brook Park Elementary School, in Lawrence Township, as part of JCPenney's Take A Player To School Sweepstakes, 6News' Julie Pursley reported.

Ball, a second-grader, said, "I screamed," when he found out he was one of 34 children all over the country to win the sweepstakes.

"I told him when I came in his house this morning … it was just like the first day of school," Sanders said. "I was up at 4 in the morning. I was anxious and excited."

The whole school got a chance to meet Sanders, who shared an important message with them.

"Stay active … and stay healthy," Sanders said. "It's a new generation coming up. We want these kids to be the most fit generation ever."

Sanders talked about the NFL's Play 60 campaign, which encourages children to exercise 60 minutes a day.

The Colts safety also took a little time to exercise with the children and share a few pointers. It was a day Ball will never forget.

Sanders is a role model to many youngsters, but he told the children his father was his role model.