We were at the Pacer game in Orlando tonite so I thought I would post some of my thoughts on the experience.
1.We had tickets about 27 rows up from the corner by the Magic bench so we could see the game pretty well.
2. We came early and watched the teams warm up before the game. I was able to chat with Stacy Paetz before the game. She was very personable and was able to give me some information on the game.
3. When watching live you can see just how small TJ Ford is.
4. Dwight Howard is unbelieveable. he is so strong and quick.
5. The Pacers didn't play real well but could have won the game had they hit some of the makable shots they missed. Especially at the rim.
6. I like the game program the Magic gave out for free when you come in.
7. The arena and the presentation of this game is better than you get in Miami or Houston.
8. There were several Pacer fans at the game, the arena was about 80% full.
9. If you are in Orlando when the Pacers are in town you can call the tourist line the Magic have and get tickets and information on the game.
10. Hibbert played well tonite.
I think the Pacers are close to being a good team, we just need to get over the edge.