Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacers Black Friday Sale........

Default Pacers Black Friday Sale........

Just an FYI for any of those looking to pick up tickets, merchandise, etc.

Pacers Turn ‘Black Friday’ Blue & Gold

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/blue_...ay_081121.html

Nov. 21, 2008 | News Release
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While retail merchants conduct “Black Friday” sales, the Indiana Pacers will have a “Blue and Gold Holiday Tipoff Event” delivered by FedEx Friday, Nov. 28, for single-game tickets for the second half of the 2008-09 regular season.

Beginning at 6:00 a.m., at the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office, single-game tickets will be available for games from the Jan. 14 home game against Detroit to the regular season finale against Milwaukee, April 15. In the 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. hour, all balcony and club level seats will be $5. This offer is limited to the first 200 fans with a limit of six tickets per person. Anyone who purchases a ticket will receive a coupon from the Home Court Gift Shop good for 50 percent off their entire purchase that day only.

From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. fans can buy one ticket and get one ticket for free for any remaining home game. A Home Court Gift Shop coupon for 40 percent off all purchases will be given to anyone purchasing a ticket, good for Friday only. From 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., the special ticket offer is buy two tickets, get two free for any remaining home game with a 30 percent off coupon from the gift shop, good that day only. And from 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon, it’s buy three tickets, get one free for any remaining home game with a 20 percent gift shop coupon, good that day only,

Fans purchasing a ticket at Conseco Fieldhouse can get free parking in the Fieldhouse garage and a free coffee from Starbucks with proof of purchase. The Pacers Prize Wheel will be available where fans can spin for prizes, including tickets; there will be interactive activities and Boomer, Bowser and the Pacemates will be on hand at various times throughout the morning.

These offers are good only at the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office. If fans can’t make it to the Fieldhouse, single-game tickets will be available at all Ticketmaster outlets or via the web at Ticketmaster.com starting at 10:00 a.m.

Games available include former Pacer Jermaine O’Neal’s first game back Jan. 16 when Toronto visits; Houston with Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady and Ron Artest, Jan. 23; Dwayne Wade and Miami, Jan. 30 and Mar. 25; LeBron James and Cleveland Feb. 10 and Apr. 13; Portland with Greg Oden Mar. 18; Tim Duncan and San Antonio, Apr. 3. On Monday, Dec. 1st, fans can go online at Pacers.com and get two lower level tickets for the Jan. 16 Toronto game and the Feb. 10 Cleveland game for $120.

Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers Black Friday Sale........

Does this apply to merchandise that can be bought online?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Wow - I wish I was in Indy - I'd be there...
    :thepacers
    No Linking to your own site if it sells something.

I think this is a really good idea, I hope enough people know about this

Wow that is a really good deal. I would love to buy up lots of tickets but I am Canadian and $5 American is like Gold up here.

I have a question on this six tickets per person deal is that six tickets total or six tickets per game? Thank you in advance.

I hope nobody but me knows about it! I think my friend and I are gonna come down from Huntington to stand in line to await the $5 club level tix.

I would assume that each person can only purchase six tickets. My friend and I are gonna try to buy a pair of tickets to three different games each, so that we have a pair of tix together for a total of six games.
    Last edited by heywoode; 11-24-2008 at 12:44 PM.

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

That's why I figure too Woody.

But 2 for 1 right after that isn't too shabby either. I'll probably try for something close on that one.

Sadly I got this $5 offer for the entire 2nd half of the season last year...from a scalper. That's how bad sales were getting.

This is a great idea. I'll definitely be there. It's better than waiting to get into Best Buy since I assume we'll be able to stand in line inside the building.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I just wonder what some of the other STH think of these sales, as we have to maintain paying full price.

Having these ultra deep discounts a few times a year is fine, but every game is a bit much when there isn't an olive branch extended to the STH.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

I would think giving us the same discount would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Gnome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just wonder what some of the other STH think of these sales, as we have to maintain paying full price.

Having these ultra deep discounts a few times a year is fine, but every game is a bit much when there isn't an olive branch extended to the STH.
    I must have missed some offers. What else was there besides the $25 deal from the Hawks game?

I believe there has been some deep discount for every home game this year. They range from 2 for 1 on any level to the $5 dollar deals we are seeing now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm for doing what they are doing to rebuild the fan base and get people to "sample the goods". Just offer us some of our money back.

The benefit of being a STH is to have your specific seat for every game. Well, if you go during the Black Friday sale....
    You can buy 26 home games for $5... Sitting right next to me for 1/5 the cost.

All I ask for is a little bit of a break, too!
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

I don't know - to be one of the first 200 in line is a difficult task. It's not like they are offering this to everybody.

Plus, don't STHs get perks like private parties, meet-and-greets and the like?
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    I don't know - to be one of the first 200 in line is a difficult task. It's not like they are offering this to everybody.

Plus, don't STHs get perks like private parties, meet-and-greets and the like?
    The only perks that I receive for being in the balcony is the renewal gift and the STH party like the one at the Indiana State Museum last year. It is basically an autograph session with certain players and dinner. The only meet and greet is the one for us in the balcony folk.
    Last edited by Roaming Gnome; 11-24-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

I believe there has been some deep discount for every home game this year. They range from 2 for 1 on any level to the $5 dollar deals we are seeing now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm for doing what they are doing to rebuild the fan base and get people to "sample the goods". Just offer us some of our money back.

The benefit of being a STH is to have your specific seat for every game. Well, if you go during the Black Friday sale....

Seems like I missed a few offers. I did get a buy one get one for the first 10 home games, but that was because I'm a ticket holder.

The Black Friday $5 deal has a max of 6 tickets and I think ends at like 6 or 7 am.

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

I caught myself thinking the same thing when I read about the Black Friday sale.

On the one hand, I probably could have saved close to 45% off the two tickets my wife and I use each game by going with the 2-fer and cheap seats that have been available so far this season.

On the other hand, I want to do my part to keep the team here in town, that's one reason I bought the tickets this year.

I think a bone would be for STH playoff tickets to be discounted. Assuming we get that far, that is.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

Ticket sales are limited to six tickets per person. I feel your pain, Gnome. I like the idea of discounted playoff tickets for STH's, or a discount next season when you renew? Definitely agree that the Pacers need to be spreading the discounts to the STH's.
    Last edited by heywoode; 11-25-2008 at 10:44 AM.

I hear you - They did give us the preseason games for free. And aren't the season ticket prices less than the "normal" price for the same ticket if you were to buy them on a individual game ticket.

This is one reason why I typically argued against deep discounted tickets for the general public because it can hurt season ticket sales. Lets say a season ticket holder is on the fence next spring about renewing their season tickets - well all these discounted tickets is a disincentive to buy season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by YoSoyIndy View Post
    Seems like I missed a few offers. I did get a buy one get one for the first 10 home games, but that was because I'm a ticket holder.

The Black Friday $5 deal has a max of 6 tickets and I think ends at like 6 or 7 am.
    No they have different deals going all morning until noon. The $5.00 deal I think does end at 7, but then they have deals for other tickets after that

Just so everyone knows, I play to win. We have a huge disadvantage because we live two hours away. Since that is the case, we are taking drastic steps to ensure our victory.

My friend and I are heading down to Conseco at midnight. We should be there with lawn chairs, blankets, and some entertainment by 2:00am. Oh, and we'll have our Glocks too, just in case somebody down there has some ideas of a free payday.

We don't like to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    We should be there with lawn chairs, blankets, and some entertainment by 2:00am.
    Depending on the entertainment, I may have to join you! Actually, I will be there, but not until after I do some other shopping.

I wonder if they will let us get the 6-7 AM tickets and get back in line for the 7-8 AM ticket sale. Guess we will see.

wudup, Joey?

I think if you don't come early, you won't be in the first 200 to get the 6-7am sale. Good luck, though. Look for us WAAAAY up at the front of the line...

Mood

Heywoode, mind if I come camp out with you. I have specific orders for christmas gift tickets to two games and so in order to do that i need to get there for the 5 dollar seats.

Not at all. Feel free. If you don't know what I look like, check out my pacemate photos thread in Club Rio. The first photo has me in it with two Pacemates.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...ad.php?t=42587