Thread: Cuttino Mobley and Chris Kaman for Marquis Daniels and Mike Dunleavy

Banned

Default Cuttino Mobley and Chris Kaman for Marquis Daniels and Mike Dunleavy

The pacers would get the PF they need plus a really good shooter, the clippers want to trade Kaman and Mobley because of their contracts,they would also have father and son together. there is being always a rumor that Dunleavy Sr was trying to get him from golden state for Corey Maggette.
    The pacers would trade a really bad shooter like Marquis and bring a good shooter in Mobley. the roster is going to look like this:

pg-Tj ford
    sg-Mobley Cuttino
    sf-Danny Granger
    pf-Chris Kaman
    C-Rasho Nesterovic

Default Re: Cuttino Mobley and Chris Kaman for Marquis Daniels and Mike Dunleavy

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    there is being always a rumor that Dunleavy Sr was trying to get him from golden state for Corey Maggette.
    If the Warriors (prior to doing the trade with Indy) could have gotten Maggette for Dunleavy, that trade would have been done a long, long, long time ago. Let's just say that the Warriors weren't the team turning that deal down.
    Last edited by d_c; 11-16-2008 at 09:08 PM.

Default Re: Cuttino Mobley and Chris Kaman for Marquis Daniels and Mike Dunleavy

I definately dont want to add Mobley to this deal, I'd rather keep Daniels expiring contract.

After the season that Dun has last season, I dont see why a Dun for Kaman deal wouldnt work. Considering that Dun Sr is not the GM of the Clipps and he want his son on his team, this deal is possible. Get on it Bird.

Dun for Kaman works perfect.

Ford
    Daniels
    Granger
    Murphy
    Kaman
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

Mood

I'm not a big Mobley fan so I would say no to that. Kaman on the other hand would be nice.

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

big for small always leans towards big.