Thread: Evil Walks this place!

Unhappy Evil Walks this place!

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...xt=41#comments

Do you believe in demonic possession? You just might after reading this story. Three children in Indiana were supposedly possessed by demons. They did all of the usual stuff -- growled, rolled their eyes back in their heads, threatened people. One even managed to slide backwards up a wall and flip over. Another levitated. The difference between this demonic possession case and the usual ones is that there were plenty of witnesses to the demons' shenanigans -- and not just the family and a bunch of overexcited Holy Rollers. Police, Department of Child Services workers, and child psychologists witnessed much of the children's behavior and compiled an 800-page dossier on the family. Eventually, authorities threw up their hands and called in the Catholic Church.

So any of you guys ever drove by this house lol?

Default Re: Evil Walks this place!

One wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One wonders.
    I thought it was crap, but so many "outsiders" have confirmed what happened there. They were skeptical going in, but then after being in the house....they came out believers. I also read a story online that said they did some digging in the basement and found a huge corroded iron weight of some kind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-no-hoax.html

Iron repels demons apparently. So this land might be bad, tainted, evil, or whatever. I wonder what the history of Gary Indiana is? Was it a part of the civil war or anything? Any huge massacres ever happened in the town? Seems someone from the past knew this land was bad, and tried to block out or keep the demons at bay with the iron weight. But perhaps the weight's descendence into the Earth overtime nullified its power, and now the demons can walk the property again.

So when's the book and movie coming out? I think they need to jazz it up though with some suicides and murders that took place for this to gain some good traction.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

Probably cheaper to say demonic possession than to to treat mental illness.....

But its Gary it could be true I mean they have houses listed for $1 and they can't sell them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Didn't know being possessed meant getting superpowers. ********. If that's the only way to get superpowers, I want to be possessed...always wanted the ability to fly and shoot fricken lazer beams out of my eyes.

I just think if demons possessed people in current times, it'd happen way more often and it would be understood. Not a he said/she said thing that's surrounded in mystery.
    Last edited by Sparhawk; 01-30-2014 at 05:05 PM.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    Probably cheaper to say demonic possession than to to treat mental illness.....

But its Gary it could be true I mean they have houses listed for $1 and they can't sell them.

I think it's true. Social workers, and some officers and investigators said they saw things in the house they couldn't explain, and were freaked out. Some left, others wouldn't stay after dark. My larger question is, was it the house. Or was it the woman who was haunted?

So if this story gets bigger there go the property values. Those $1 houses will now cost 50 cents

Actually some ghost hunter just bought the house for $35,000. Some guy named Zak something.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    Actually some ghost hunter just bought the house for $35,000. Some guy named Zak something.
    Zak Bagans. The guy has a show called Ghost Adventures on Discovery.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

RWB

Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    Zak Bagans. The guy has a show called Ghost Adventures on Discovery.
    So let's see.... this story makes a splash after a year or so and then suddendly it's a big deal and now we find out the house was purchased by Ghost Dude. Got to be coincidence don't ya think?
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

Maybe Bagans will finally get some real paranormal action. He would probably crap his pants if he actually got tossed across the room or something

17. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    So let's see.... this story makes a splash after a year or so and then suddendly it's a big deal and now we find out the house was purchased by Ghost Dude. Got to be coincidence don't ya think?
    But are medical staff, police, CPS, clergy all either faking this or being duped into believing it?
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    But are medical staff, police, CPS, clergy all either faking this or being duped into believing it?
    Do you have a link with Police describing what they saw?

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post

The wall-walking incident occurred at the local hospital. I just don't think the hospital nurses would be in on it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimp For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    Gary Indiana Police Captain Charles Austin, 62, was there the day the footage seen here was recorded. He entered a skeptic and left convinced that he had just witnessed a ‘portal to hell.’
    Speaking to MailOnline he said: ‘Everyone of us who was there that day in the basement and who saw what we saw, went through what we went through after…we all think the same, we all call it the same. That bit of dirt is a portal to hell.
    When Capt Austin heard of a bizarre initial report on a Monday afternoon his sergeant told him that Child Protection Services were involved.
    Capt Austin, 62, said: ‘The sergeant told me that the children had been missing school and there was talk of satanic goings on. He was very leery of it. I contacted some people, high-ranking officers; we decided to take a look.

‘I walked in there thinking this was nothing but a hoax, a concocted story.’
    Instead what he experienced that day in the spring of 2012 shook him to his core, threatened his life and became part of the documented history of one of the most disturbing and baffling cases in Indiana’s police history.

'All of a sudden this growling voice came from my AM/FM radio. It said, “YOU OUTTA HERE” Then a lot of garbled other stuff and static'
    - Captain Austin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2s1udb2nh
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2s1uCbehf
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    This is from the Daily Mail post linked above but I first read this in the Indy Star a few days ago. The Star article says the mother also OK'ed the release of medical files to the press which verified some of the re-tellings here.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    Here is the link to the original article in the Indy Star:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...mmons/4892553/

------

-John Wooden

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    I became aware of this story some time ago, and have one or two degrees of separation from some of the folks involved in this case. Some things in the case had to play out over time and could not be made public. Suffice to say that there is little doubt in the minds of the direct witnesses that this stuff actually happened. The fact that the family is re-united should be indicative that this was more than your usual case of someone being off their rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    I became aware of this story some time ago, and have one or two degrees of separation from some of the folks involved in this case. Some things in the case had to play out over time and could not be made public. Suffice to say that there is little doubt in the minds of the direct witnesses that this stuff actually happened. The fact that the family is re-united should be indicative that this was more than your usual case of someone being off their rocker.

The house was haunted not the family or the mom right? Seems that land is just bad.

Is there no video of these events? all these official type people witnessing it all. certain the behaviors would have been documented on video. You can't tell me that nobody got the kid going up the wall on video if it actually happened.

Intrigued that the Zak Bagans guy bought the house. I like their show. Its entertainment.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.