Page 174 of 185 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 4620

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #4326
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,150

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    About 5 years ago Bloc Party was before the Radiohead headliner at palooza. After BC's set, I look over and Okereke is in the crowd getting hype for Radiohead.

    Local H - Bound for the Floor
    I am a huge Bloc Party fan. I can't wait to see the at Lolla this year. Speaking of Lolla, I can't get a damn bit of work done because my excitement level is hitting fever pitch. It's going to be an epic weekend.

  2. #4327
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,284
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Last of the American Girls by Green Day


    Sent from #ColtsNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  4. #4328
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,560
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Anthrax- NFL

  5. #4329
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    been watching a lot of Lollapalooza this weekend. Watching Childish Gambino now

  6. #4330
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,560
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Zeppelin- Kashmir

  7. #4331
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?


  8. #4332
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,859

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Wheatus- Teenage Dirtbag, came out when I was in high school, takes me back lol

    There is not much good mainstream rock music out there anymore. There are a ton of good rock bands I like these days, but they're hard to find and no one ever knows who they are when I hype them up.

  9. #4333
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,560
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Tonic- OPen up Your Eyes

  10. #4334
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wheatus- Teenage Dirtbag, came out when I was in high school, takes me back lol

    There is not much good mainstream rock music out there anymore. There are a ton of good rock bands I like these days, but they're hard to find and no one ever knows who they are when I hype them up.
    Yeah, I actually find the rock scene to be stronger now than it was 5 years ago, but its just not as mainstream. I love the bands that have been coming out of philly.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  12. #4335
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,560
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    U2- With or Without You

  13. #4336
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    new Kid Cudi song, Just What I Am

    http://rapdose.com/2012/08/13/kid-cu...feat-king-chip

  14. #4337
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,560
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Pantera- Walk

  15. #4338
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,858

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Agalloch - Limbs

    Hey, what do you expect? I have an Agalloch album cover as my profile photo

  16. #4339
    assuming PG gets back... Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,291

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agalloch - Limbs

    Hey, what do you expect? I have an Agalloch album cover as my profile photo
    thought you were a closet Bucks fan or something

  17. #4340
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,858

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thought you were a closet Bucks fan or something


    Seriously though, I do like the Bucks. I like several random NBA and college teams

  18. #4341
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    I just thought he was a moose

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  20. #4342
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,431

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    I have a terrible secret that I will share.

    I like "Call Me Maybe"

    Dammit it to hell, but it's catchy!
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

  21. #4343
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Time lapse of Bonnaroo then ends on stage with Radiohead, pretty cool. They rocked it.


  22. #4344
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a terrible secret that I will share.

    I like "Call Me Maybe"

    Dammit it to hell, but it's catchy!
    there is a homeless guy that hangs out at the Subway (food not train) by my house and he's always dancing to Call Me Maybe.

  23. #4345
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,560
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    KIllers-Mr. Brightside

  24. #4346
    assuming PG gets back... Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,291

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Time lapse of Bonnaroo then ends on stage with Radiohead, pretty cool. They rocked it.

    Would've been there for that if my friends weren't a bunch of idiots that listen to country now. I've been to 4 Bonnaroos, it's been a good long while since the last, 09 was the last time, but this year the lineup was pretty solid. I still probably would've hated camping for 4+ days with 50k+ or whatever it is now hipster dbags, but it's a lineup I'd have enjoyed.

  25. #4347
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffg-body View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    KIllers-Mr. Brightside
    I saw them live on Sunday in Sziget Festival - they were great

  26. #4348
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,560
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Gotta get some wake up music going- Prodigy Breathe

  27. #4349
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,150

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Trampled By Turtles - Wait So Long

  28. #4350
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trampled By Turtles - Wait So Long
    Motion City Soundtrack and Trampled by Turtles did a split where they each covered the others song. MCS did Wait So Long:


    Trampled By Turtles did Disappear:

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •