Page 173 of 184 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 4580

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #4301
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,400
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Ben Folds Five- Brick

  2. #4302
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,527

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    High Hopes - Frank Sinatra


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  3. #4303
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Moonspell - Alma Mater


  4. #4304
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Reise Reise by Rammstein
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  5. #4305
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,876
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?



    The new album is really good, mostly a return to form. The Summer on Smash track is really terrible and I still think dude should change his name to NaStalgia, but no denying it is great rap and more mature and interesting. Cop it.

  6. #4306
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,400
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    The Verve Pipe- Freshmen

  7. #4307
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,400
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Anthrax- State of Euphoria Album

  8. #4308
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Frank Ocean - Forrest Gump

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  10. #4309
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,400
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    U2- With or Without You

  11. #4310
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    The Battle- Gladiator Soundtrack (2000)

  12. #4311
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Freelance Whales - Locked Out

    Side note: Is anyone going to Lollapalooza in a couple of weeks?
    I'm going for Sunday. Can't beat Sigur Ros and Jack White alone for a 100 bucks. We're going to Dum Dum Girls and WHite Rabbits Saturday.

    This will be my first year going to Palooza, Pitchfork and Bonaroo the same summer, but so far each fest has had SO MANY more Pacers jerseys than years past.

  13. #4312
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,754

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Wye Oak "Spiral"


  14. #4313
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm going for Sunday. Can't beat Sigur Ros and Jack White alone for a 100 bucks. We're going to Dum Dum Girls and WHite Rabbits Saturday.

    This will be my first year going to Palooza, Pitchfork and Bonaroo the same summer, but so far each fest has had SO MANY more Pacers jerseys than years past.
    Yeah I am going all three days. Should be nuts, I honestly have no idea what to expect, so I am preparing for three days of crazy.

  15. #4314
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I am going all three days. Should be nuts, I honestly have no idea what to expect, so I am preparing for three days of crazy.
    It's awesome. While 'roo is crazy because of the tent community (I don't get into all that) 'palooza blows everything else out of the water when it comes to actual concert area, atmosphere, stage and sound.

  16. #4315
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    ****** i'm missing these guys friday...


  17. #4316
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by billbradley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's awesome. While 'roo is crazy because of the tent community (I don't get into all that) 'palooza blows everything else out of the water when it comes to actual concert area, atmosphere, stage and sound.
    'Roo seems a little...druggier? Not that I have a problem with that, and I'm sure Lolla has it's fair share, but the venue in downtown Chicago really can't be beat.

  18. #4317
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    'Roo seems a little...druggier?
    Yea, I think it's because 'roo began as a hippy/jam band thig and now that it has moved closer to the Indy stuff and relegated Phish stuff to Sunday, the drugies still come out. I think hippies need the drugs because the music sucks.

    Not that I have a problem with that, and I'm sure Lolla has it's fair share, but the venue in downtown Chicago really can't be beat.
    yea, Lolla is more hipster.

    Can't beat that skyline while rockin out.

    Last edited by billbradley; 07-26-2012 at 11:04 AM.

  19. #4318
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,400
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    A Perfect Circle- Judith

  20. #4319
    BornRodney ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,926

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    I highly suggest you listen to The Gaslight Anthem if you haven't heard them. Their new CD, Handwritten, was released Tuesday, and I haven't listened to any thing else since. I think they're finally starting to get some recognition, but they deserve more as they are a fabulous band. I especially believe fans of Springsteen will find them easy to like.

    Their latest single, "45":


  21. #4320
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,400
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    The Verve- Bittersweet Symphony, after my eventful day I needed some comfort music.

  22. #4321
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Amerika - Rammstein
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  23. #4322
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Bloc Party - Day Four

  24. #4323
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,400
    Mood

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Tool- Aenima

  25. #4324
    Member Ghostface Millah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Broad Ripple
    Age
    26
    Posts
    68

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Aesop Rock - Zero Dark Thirty

  26. #4325
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bloc Party - Day Four
    About 5 years ago Bloc Party was before the Radiohead headliner at palooza. After BC's set, I look over and Okereke is in the crowd getting hype for Radiohead.

    Local H - Bound for the Floor

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to billbradley For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •