Thread: Pacers to host Inside front office event again.....

Default Pacers to host Inside front office event again.....

Just an FYI for those of you interested. I went a few years ago and had a great time. A lot of people there were looking for jobs, but I went as a fan and had a great time. It was a great oportunity to talk to Morway and others. Also, if you're looking to work for the Pacers, it's a great chance to meet some people in the know. See info below:

Inside the Front Office

Presented by Pacers Sports & Entertainment

Attend this one-day seminar to discover how the front office of a professional sports and entertainment franchise operates. Your $65 registration fee includes: Seminar with Jim Morris, President of Pacers Sports & Entertainment, and David Morway, General Manager of the Indiana Pacers; Breakout sessions with VPs & Directors of Pacers Sports & Entertainment; Four Indiana Pacers tickets and two Indiana Fever tickets! Bring your resume for future internship consideration! The seminar takes place from 12:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2008, before the Pacers' game. Register on-line below, today!

For more information or to register call Alyssa Greco at 317-917-2834 or email at agreco@pacers.com.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers to host Inside front office event again.....

I went last year as a sophmore in high school. I was most definitely the youngest person there. But I had a great time, and I hate to miss it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by indyman37 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I went last year as a sophmore in high school. I was most definitely the youngest person there. But I had a great time, and I hate to miss it this year.
    I went in undergrad. I was probably the average age (21), but there was definitely a large range of people. I remember I got to talk to Coach Burke and he showed some of the stats the team has on players.

I went maybe three or four years ago...I was probably among the oldest, but I still enjoyed it. My wife got it for me as a birthday present.

Definitely geared towards the intern-age crown, but interesting, nonetheless.