Thread: Bonus Pics

Default Bonus Pics

Went to the autograph session at Circle Center this evening. Jeff, Jamaal and AJ were signing. AJ was 7 minutes late, so I'm assuming Brewer will get his minutes tomorrow night.

I printed 3 of my Pacers-Suns photos for them to sign. Jamaal signed the "Jamaal to the rack for 2...." pic and Jeff and Jamaal both signed the "Uncle Reg heating up..." pic. I also had a ticket from a game last season (Feb 25 vs. Wiz-Jordan's last game in Indy), which had Jeff's picture on it, which I had him sign.

AJ signed another pic, previously unpublished on PD, but presented now for your enjoyment......

When I asked about his finger, Jeff said, "It's still attached." Apparently by a safety pin.......

Kind of ironic that the pics I took to get signed had JT shooting and AJ passing.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Default Re: Bonus Pics

Jamaal looks like he's "naturallystoned."

MagicRat,

What kind of camera do you take to the game? I have a nice digital camera, but it has a video option so you can't technically take it in. But if you look at it, you can't tell it has video. How well do they look over the camera? I don't have any interest in taking illegal videos of the game, just want to take some pics the next time I go.
    I have a Canon G2, which also has 30 sec mpg capabilities. They don't take too much time to look them over....

I kind of caught him off guard. I meant to get a picture of him signing the picture, but he's quicker this season on and off the court.....

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Why do you think I have a Jamaal Tinsley jersey?
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...