Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Party Update 6-19 - New info

Default Forum Party Update 6-19 - New info

If you live in the Indianapolis area or would like to make the drive into our fine city, you are most welcome to our....

4th Annual Pacer Forum Party

Saturday July 10 at 6:00

Castleton Pizza King

The Briggsy's Pizza King is located at 82nd street & Center Run Drive, just east of the Castleton Square Mall.

The restaurant is in a free standing building in the middle of a parking lot.

If you were standing at the entrance you would be looking east & would see Hooters.

To the south is the Red Lobster

To the north is Burlington Coat Factory

There is a rather large billboard directly over the top of the building. It is rather easy to find, but if you feel you need more info please feel free to call. The Briggsy's Pizza King phone number is 577-4040.

We will be in an area set up for larger groups. About half the dinning area is booths or tables for 2 or 4 people. Our section has a very short wall around it.

You could always ask where the Pacer's Party is but I think for the most part it will be pretty clear where we are.

If you have any question let me know.

If you are not on one of the list below, feel free to add your name. Even if you lurk more than post, you are welcome to come.

Not everyone here list a city where they live, if you know someone that lives near by....feel free to pester them until the agree to attend.

NOT REALLY!

You can ask them though.

Here is the general info with our updated list.

Each summer we have a little get together to meet & greet the friends that we have made here on line over the years.

The date, time & location are listed above.

There are a couple rules that we have.

1. Everyone that reads this forum is invited.

2. If you have mentioned you will be there & can't make it, no biggie. If you show up out of the blue, then you will be a surprised guest & thats always fun.

3. I only listed a start time as a general rule of thumb. If you want to arrive a few minutes early & try to outlast Peck, Uncle Buck & myself, good luck.

If you want to arrive late & just stay for an ice cold Dr. Pepper, that's fine too.

We never have had a set "agenda" or anything like that. We usually start off talking Pacer basketball & that leads to general NBA & forum discussions.

The Pizza King serves a pretty good pizza as well as the usual selections you might find in a family dinner.

There is beer & wine available but you will need to be 21 to enjoy. The atmosphere & discussion is always "family friendly", so if you would like to bring along younger Pacer fans, that would be great too.

I like to make sure I get the word out early & offen because we have some friends that might be coming in from out of town & I want to make sure they have ample notice.

As you might recall. I will not have a set "guest" list but I will have a couple list that I will refer to from time to time.

The first is the I am really gonna try to make it list.

The second will be the I want to, but I won't know until the last minute list.

I'll post another "Pacer Digest Pacer Forum Party" thread each weekend until the big day. You can add, subtract or change from one list to another as offen as you like.

[size=18:1aa25429c8]I've gone list mad I tell ya, list mad!!!! [/size]

I've contacted the following but my calls have not been returned.

indytoad
    tseramid
    pb777
    Steve
    PacerCrazy
    Hoop
    Southside_Pacer
    Pacersrule04
    rabidpacersfan

I am really gonna try to make it

Jose Slaughter
    Peck
    Fire the Coach
    Diamond Dave
    Zesty
    Burnzone
    ABA Days
    Hicks
    Uncle Buck
    Magic Rat
    Suaveness
    RWB
    Mrs. RWB
    Roaming Gnome
    Tim
    Kegboy
    Big Mac
    Shade
    obnoxiousmodesty
    TheSauceMaster
    Shade

I want to, but I won't know until the last minute
    Indy Geezer
    GEL
    Ragnar
    Stryder
    naturallystoned
    Jay@Section222
    Pacersrule04
    Hoop

Sorry but I can't make it
    Bball
    Diego
    MSA2CF
    Doug
    Displaced Knick
    Arkman
    [edit=136=1088214479][/edit]

Default Re: Forum Party Update 6-19 - New info

You should sticky this.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Any hopes of getting Arkman40 to this?

It just won't be the same without him.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Any hopes of getting Arkman40 to this?

It just won't be the same without him.

I hope he can make it also, really hope he can make it.

I'm sorry to report that Arkman might not make it.

I havn't heard for certain but it is not looking good.

Mood

I've gotten the impression from a couple people that if I am 100% likely to go, they might go too.

Since I do plan to show this year, I thought I'd make it clear to those couple of people that yes, I should be there, and expect to see you there too.

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Bloody Hell, put me on the "will try to make it" list. Why not.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Mood

Bloody Hell, put me on the "will try to make it" list. Why not.
    1 down.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

put me on the "I am really gonna try to make it" List please

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

As always, I'm disappointed about not being able to attend and jealous of those who can.

Enjoy!

I still can't make it.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

- Jimmy Buffett

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I am 99 percent that I'm coming. Hope it will be as enjoyable as my first. I'm a little older but not a whole lot wiser
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

I still can't make it.
    Who cares? All I want to know is Can RoboDoug make it? :P
    He got so sloshed last time I think he's banned from Pizza King.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

- Jimmy Buffett

Not going to be able to make this one. Too much other stuff I need to take time off for in the general time frame for me to make a trip back to Indy that weekend.

:

Not going to be able to make this one. Too much other stuff I need to take time off for in the general time frame for me to make a trip back to Indy that weekend.

:
    : : :

Damn man, just damn....

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

:

Damn man, just damn....
    I know, I know.........but look at that list of posters that are planning on being there.

I think I already posted but can't remember, I can't make this one....maybe next year.

:

Damn man, just damn....
    I know, I know.........but look at that list of posters that are planning on being there.

Hopefully not the fat bananas.... :
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)

I'm actually going to be in Indy for a visit in July (along with SR), but 2 weekends too late to be at the Forum Party...
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

put me on the "I am really gonna try to make it" List please
    Ditto.

Assuming I don't have to work, of course. Though, ironically, I work very closely to the Castleton Pizza King...

Assuming I don't have to work, of course. Though, ironically, I work very closely to the Castleton Pizza King...
    I'm trying to avoid the thought of some 6'3", 225 pound pile of pessimism in a Hooter's outfit......

Must think other thoughts to block that out ....coat salesman....lobster cook......root beer float maker......chicken fryer....education and art supplies salesman........
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

I'm trying to avoid the thought of some 6'3", 225 pound pile of pessimism in a Hooter's outfit......

Must think other thoughts to block that out ....coat salesman....lobster cook......root beer float maker......chicken fryer....education and art supplies salesman........

I was at the Pizza King the night a guy got tazered for stalking a girl that worked at the Hooters there. It was during Game 3 of the Pistons series, I believe.

I'm actually going to be in Indy for a visit in July (along with SR), but 2 weekends too late to be at the Forum Party...
    Hey, I think I'll be in Indy the last weekend of July. At least for a day or two.

Default Attention Jose

Since your email is not available yet I had to go this route. As we discussed I got 3 for the party.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Indytoad, you should come.