Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The official "I'm SO not afraid of New Orleans" thread

Sports Logo

Default Re: The official "I'm SO not afraid of New Orleans" thread

I am upset but still not worried. We clearly were not as into this game as they were. Beyond that how many times are every single Pacer going to pick the same night to have a bad game.

2-1

B*@#tches, get naked for Uncle Reggie!!!

I'm Baron Davis, b*@#tch!

2-1

I think those are very nice numbers, doesn't everyone else?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Ummmmmm......Whoops!!!

We got freakin' tattoo'ed tonight by these chumps!

Yeah, you know that I had to go dig this one up...
    Not Again!!!
    I'm starting to get a little worried...How much does having Artest open up anything in the middle? I'm thinking not a whole lot.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

I swear on everything that I believe in when I make this comment.

The Hornets play different against the Pacers, especially tonight. I watch the Hornets quite often, probably have seen them play 15 games this season and normally they take terrible shots, they don't run an offense and they are normally not a very disciplined team, But tonight they really ran their offense, Baron took only good shots, he drove the ball.

This was not the same Hornets team that blew a 25 point lead at Cleveland last week or the same Hornets team that has lost a number of games against bad teams, in fact they have been beaten badly by some bad teams.

Their players think there is a huge rivalry with the Pacers and they play smart agaisnt us

I swear on everything that I believe in when I make this comment.

The Hornets play different against the Pacers, especially tonight. I watch the Hornets quite often, probably have seen them play 15 games this season and normally they take terrible shots, they don't run an offense and they are normally not a very disciplined team, But tonight they really ran their offense, Baron took only good shots, he drove the ball.

This was not the same Hornets team that blew a 25 point lead at Cleveland last week or the same Hornets team that has lost a number of games against bad teams, in fact they have been beaten badly by some bad teams.

Their players think there is a huge rivalry with the Pacers and they play smart agaisnt us
    sounds like darnd fine coching to me, to bad it doesn;t work on the other games

What did we answer with ?
    set rotations.

Can we beat these guys, YES
    do we need to be afraid ? NO

only if those rotations remain set in stone, because then we will get clobbered again, with or without Ron.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

There is a little man inside of me saying, "I am SO glad they are going to the west next year...."
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

I watched almost every play of the Wiz v Hornets tonight and I must say this is the Hornets team I know and love.

They were wild, undisciplined, inconsistant, selfish, talented, and poorly coached.

By the way the Hornets record since the allstar break is 4-4. They beat the Clips and Wizards at home.

The Hornets don't scare me in a 7 game playoff series. In a one game playoff series they scare me to death, but they are too inconsistant

tdeltdot

The mighty Hornets ouscored the Wizards 24-10 in the 4th and STILL lost in overtime. What a manic team.
    Manic and scary. When the Baron and that committee of bigs get going they can pretty much take any team around. Brown, Magloire, Traylor and Lynch are all large, aggressive and just plain mean. Mashburn should be the least of our worries, in fact, I don't know if NO is necessarily even a better team with him active.

NO really plays around the Pacers defensive strengths. Even if Ronnie negates Mashburn and JO alters a few drives to the hoop, they still have the Baron penetrating/drawing the help d./jacking up 3s and all those PFs and Cs grabbing the o. rebounds. So I don't know if first place in the East, which should mean us not having to play Detroit/NJ in the second-round, will be all that significant. Teams 2-4 in the East seem of equal threat.

yay/nay?

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Teams 2 or 3 are going to be for the ECF and will be a battle, obviously! But seeds 4 and 5 are a little scary because they are teams that either lately have our number, or we just have not beat this year (N.O./Mil.). As Buck said...in a series, neither one of these teams scare me when we come with our "A" game.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74