Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-season expectations for your team

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Default Re: Pre-season expectations for your team

Very good point.

Plus, your original point was that your team was a real contender, and there's no denying that.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Overall, disappointed about how my season ended, 35-21 3rd in my division, just made the second round where I was easily defeated…

I had a very good off season and Westbrook has exceeded all my expectations and beyond and Lee Starting for the Magic was a added Bonus and he should get better with age, Love his Defense and Hustle.

Guess my season was dominated by Bogut going down, just never got a good C rotation going after that and lost to many games being slow with my amendments..

Haddadi sucked, shouldn’t have ever dropped Pryzbilla but I thought Odom would be better than he was… Guess that could have saved my year, not dropping Pryz but such is life…

I am very happy with my core for next year, Bogut, Howard, Kirilenko, Stuckey and Westbrook, Lee should keep showing signs of All Star potential, I just would like a good back up C during the off season and hopefully draft well again..

Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

F***!

Looks like I'll be exiting from the play-offs now.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74