Thread: Hey Devin, the ball's over here!

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Default Re: Hey Devin, the ball's over here!

Wasen't a bad move, I liked it till i saw him running of like a little girl.. dude it's only basketball..

If i scored over Mark Jackson or had a dribbled between Reggie Millers Legs, I'd think that i would like to act slightly more mature and have a laugh with him about it, intresting.....

just my 2 Cents..

Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...

Default Re: Hey Devin, the ball's over here!

I thought Devin was pretty classy with it. He agreed to play bball with a guy he thought was just some random dude in the park, didn't push it on O, wasn't a jerk on D, then gave the dude props for a nice shot.

It's pretty clear from watching it that Devin didn't think the guy was for real until after the second score, and they ended the 1-on-1 right there before he got a chance to give some back.

Funny though.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!