Thread: RealGM Poll results, Q: Where will Tracy McGrady be playing next season?

Default RealGM Poll results, Q: Where will Tracy McGrady be playing next season?

[size=18:a80e929e13]
    RealGM Poll
    Q: Where will Tracy McGrady be playing next season? [/size]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poll results:
    Answer %
    Orlando (25%)

Indiana (26%)

Houston (13%)

L.A. Lakers (19%)

Other (17%

I laugh at the 19% that said Laker's. They should have included Phoenix.

sweabs

Default Re: RealGM Poll results, Q: Where will Tracy McGrady be playing next season?

With all the hype about T-Mac coming to Indy - I think there will be a lot of dissapointed people if/when he doesn't come.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: RealGM Poll results, Q: Where will Tracy McGrady be playing next season?

Orlando is gaining ground in the poll. A couple days ago the Pacers were at 31%.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm becoming more and more convinced that we ain't paying the price for him. Too big of a contract and prolly too much to get him.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

sweabs

I'm becoming more and more convinced that we ain't paying the price for him. Too big of a contract and prolly too much to get him.
    Let's hope so.
    What happened to everyone's idea of "tweaking" our current roster...that is all that needs to be done. Let's not forget what we accomplished this year, and maybe could have if it weren't for some injuries.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - We cannot trade Ron.
    It would definitely come back to haunt us one day - the guy is only going to continue to get better.

Dream Big

Let's hope so.
    What happened to everyone's idea of "tweaking" our current roster...that is all that needs to be done. Let's not forget what we accomplished this year, and maybe could have if it weren't for some injuries.

It would definitely come back to haunt us one day - the guy is only going to continue to get better.

you're absolutely right! Look how he improved his game last summer and how he said he's going to get even better... I say keep Ron Artest!

Let's hope so.

I agree.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Another interesting poll.

Which old guy do you most want to see get a ring?

Karl Malone
    9%
    Reggie Miller
    68%
    Dikembe Mutombo
    13%
    Gary Payton
    9%

REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

sweabs

Another interesting poll.

Which old guy do you most want to see get a ring?

Karl Malone
    9%
    Reggie Miller
    68%
    Dikembe Mutombo
    13%
    Gary Payton
    9%

REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE
    Wow - see what a little loyalty does for your reputation?