Dear Post Reader,

If the Front office (like us) is worrying about our 11th and 12th man at this point. I think we have no chance of improving our team.

How many potential projects is it going to take before we realize we aren't a minor league baseball team? We aren't a farm team. We are a professional basketball team... No... a GREAT basketball team. Yet, we always fall short because of inexperience due to these "hype engines". I say "one season at a time" because the future isn't coming any faster. We need experienced and proven players in order to become a championship caliber team.

I'm tired of cheering on the team that beats us to go against the west.

I, myself want to see solutions this year. If we can't come up with anything more than another "future star" draft pick and a couple of mediocre FAs. I will be very surprised and disappointed in the Pacers front office.

I know Donnie and Larry have it in them to pull off a few moves this offseason. Let's hope they can bring us closer to (and hopefully into) the NBA Championship Winners Circle. I've been waiting a long time... I know everyone else here has to see Reggie and the rest of the Pacers hold up that trophy.

If anyone agrees/disagrees with me then feel free to share your opinion on the championship team construction process.

How would YOU handle this offseason if you were GM?