Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 180

Thread: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

  1. #51
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not wearing pants.
    atleast I have a reason, it just ticked over 12AM..


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    12,042

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Where abouts in Australia are you from GO!!!!!!? I will be living there for a period of time in 2010.

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Mourning - you're up - 5 minutes left.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  4. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by GO!!!!! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    atleast I have a reason, it just ticked over 12AM..
    I at least hope you're having a few beers.

    Assessing Redbull's vulnerability to ridiculous trade offers
    Last edited by DisplacedKnick; 10-11-2008 at 09:21 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  5. #55
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,987

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Amsterdam picks D.J. Augustin.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    It's time for the Gnome.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  7. #57
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,987

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Damn tough one... lol... literally rolled a dice here .
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  8. #58
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,629

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    If you get skipped, do you get to make that pick when you get on or do you have to wait until the end of the draft?
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  9. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you get skipped, do you get to make that pick when you get on or do you have to wait until the end of the draft?
    Jump in when you can.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  10. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Phone's ringing.

    SCREW YOU PHONE!!!!

    Dang - that felt good.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  11. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn tough one... lol... literally rolled a dice here .
    Yeah - I'm thinking, "Well, I have a list - but he said he was here . . . Did some Dutch Gremlin come after him or something?"
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  12. #62
    Administrator Roaming Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,935

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Brandon Rush
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

  13. #63
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,629

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    I'm going to hit the road for about 1/2 hour. I suspect I'll be back before it's my pick.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  14. #64
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,391

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    I made an off season trade to replace Shaq with a young C. Along with Lopez, I'll be adding

    Marc Gasol

    as my next pick.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

  15. #65
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,987

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah - I'm thinking, "Well, I have a list - but he said he was here . . . Did some Dutch Gremlin come after him or something?"
    Haha, I hear ya!
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  16. #66
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    I'm here for fifteen more minutes so i might actually make my first pick.

  17. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Oops - almost forgot.

    Gnawbone takes Ramon Sessions.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  18. #68
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,391

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    I don't pick again till the third round, so I'll be AFK for a while and actually get some real work done.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

  19. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't pick again till the third round, so I'll be AFK for a while and actually get some real work done.
    Wish I could say the same - not sure why I came in. Got 2 presentations to prep for next week and that isn't happening - plus a friend of mine just PM'd me on Facebook
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  20. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Nash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm here for fifteen more minutes so i might actually make my first pick.
    Post when you leave so I know.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  21. #71
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Newman8r View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where abouts in Australia are you from GO!!!!!!? I will be living there for a period of time in 2010.
    I'm in North Tasmania, A place called Devonport, it's the Island almost under the mainland Australia... Beautiful place...

    I guess you will be either in Melbourne or Sydney ??

    And nope no Beers for me, I'm still recovering from last weekend.. the thought of drinking scares me...


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  22. #72
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Never mind, I'm gone.

  23. #73
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    *starts singing part of the theme song to "Tasmania"*

    Come to Tasmania.... da-da-da da da-da.

  24. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Kerosene - 4 minutes left
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  25. #75
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    I'm safe i don't know the theme song...

    I just live here, work, pay tax's and wait for my retirement...


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


Similar Threads

  1. Euro 2008 Thread
    By Raskolnikov in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 04:08 AM
  2. Official 2008 NBA Draft recruiting center...
    By Major Cold in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2039
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. The PD NBA Best Pick Left in the Draft 8
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:48 PM
  4. The PD NBA Draft - Selection #4 - Seattle
    By Jose Slaughter in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:01 PM
  5. The PD NBA Best Pick Left in the Draft 3
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •