Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 180

Thread: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by pacertom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Chris Webber is still listed, and there are usually a few goofy names that I'm thinking must be inside jokes by the people who run the site, like the goofy photos they have sometimes
    Plus there's folks like Childress who bailed for Europe.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Jay is skipped.

    Dark Dynamite selects Mario Chalmers.

    Kraft is up.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  3. #103
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,782

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    on a random note, does anyone know how I can add my xbox games to the GxboxLive section, you can see like 5 of everyone else's recent games but not mine....


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  4. #104

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    I'll take John Salmons.

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    I'll take Marreese Speights

    Burnzone, you're up
    Last edited by Jose Slaughter; 10-11-2008 at 10:43 AM.

  6. #106
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,395

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plus there's folks like Childress who bailed for Europe.
    Wha???? This is the first I've heard of this!


    Hey, James??
    Last edited by Skaut_Ech; 10-11-2008 at 10:44 AM.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

  7. #107
    Member burnzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    695

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    With pick #26, I will select - Wilson Chandler

  8. #108
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Sorry yall.

    I'll take Brandan Wright of GState.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  9. #109

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    grrr.... jayredd, I wanted him to slide!

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    I just PM'd Doug - he has 15 minutes from this post time.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  11. #111
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,782

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    down to you Doug.. don't let me down... pick some one else pick some else... pick some else....


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  12. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wha???? This is the first I've heard of this!


    Hey, James??
    Like he was gonna fall to you at 49.

    I'm already thinkin' I should have gone with the other guy.

  13. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by burnzone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With pick #26, I will select - Wilson Chandler
    Guess I won't own him in all 3 leagues.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  14. #114
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by pacertom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    grrr.... jayredd, I wanted him to slide!
    Sorry.

    And I actually took him at #4 initially before realizing I could probably just wait til Round 2 and editing my post to grab The Cock. It was him or Love, but Danilo got the edge almost entirely so I could make that joke. Plus, I figure DK will offer me something favorable for him once he develops a mancrush on the kid in about three months.
    Last edited by JayRedd; 10-11-2008 at 10:59 AM.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  15. #115
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,630

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Luther head
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  16. #116
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,782

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    With the 28th Pick.. Fiat Yamaha Picks Courtney Lee from the Orlando Magic


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    12,042

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    I guess I am up

    JR Smith

  18. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry.

    And I actually took him at #4 initially before realizing I could probably just wait til Round 2 and editing my post to grab The Cock.
    Every now and then you read something that just makes you go

    Uh Jay, his condition is a bulging disk.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  19. #119
    2014 IKL Champion DrBadd01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,961

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Cedar City drafts Forward/Center Robin Lopez

  20. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Nash City selects Rashad McCants
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  21. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Union City takes Nate Robinson

    I got a pick coming up myself - better research it.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  22. #122
    2014 IKL Champion DrBadd01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,961

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Cedar City selects Forward Anthony Randolph of the the Warriors with my next pick.

  23. #123

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    gnawbone rolls the dice, breaks Jose Slaughter's heart, and picks the birdman, Chris Anderson

  24. #124
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,782

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Ladies and Gents

    this GM is signing of, thanks for the laughs and surprises to get some sleep, it's been a good draft for the Fiat_Yamaha Team and here's too a good season..

    Good luck all


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  25. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: ABA Keeper League Draft Thread, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by pacertom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    gnawbone rolls the dice, breaks Jose Slaughter's heart, and picks the birdman, Chris Anderson
    Your damn right you did!

    I just told Scott I was looking at a vet at 44.... it was my boy Andersen.

Similar Threads

  1. Euro 2008 Thread
    By Raskolnikov in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 04:08 AM
  2. Official 2008 NBA Draft recruiting center...
    By Major Cold in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2039
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. The PD NBA Best Pick Left in the Draft 8
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:48 PM
  4. The PD NBA Draft - Selection #4 - Seattle
    By Jose Slaughter in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:01 PM
  5. The PD NBA Best Pick Left in the Draft 3
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •