Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 158

Thread: Average age of the board

  1. #126
    RimBender
    Guest

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    17 years of age.

  2. #127

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    I'm 16

  3. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    740

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    36 in October.... and still feel like a teenager. Except for the lack of energy, body aches, knee pain, memory loss, hang-overs hurting more than they used to......

  4. #129
    Long time fan diamonddave00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Castle de Verde (Greencastle)
    Posts
    1,456
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Well lets say I go back to the days of the ABA like my fellow longtime Blue and Gold fans . 52 and holding

  5. #130
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Pig, I beat you in the youngest poster race.I am 14 I'll be 15 in April.
    [edit=452=1094352489][/edit]
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  6. #131

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerfan2425
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pig, I beat you in the youngest poster race.I am 14 I'll be 15 in April.
    I had a feeling about you...

  7. #132
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,259

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Quote Originally Posted by MSA2CF
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pacerfan2425
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pig, I beat you in the youngest poster race.I am 14 I'll be 15 in April.
    I had a feeling about you...
    Really, was there ever any doubt?

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  8. #133
    A Magical Place Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,560
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Here goes the average, I'm 38
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

  9. #134
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,851

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    You can add one more to mine since we did this.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  10. #135
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    18

  11. #136
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by MSA2CF
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pacerfan2425
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pig, I beat you in the youngest poster race.I am 14 I'll be 15 in April.
    I had a feeling about you...
    Really, was there ever any doubt?
    Why is that?In my posts do I sound like an idiot teenager or something?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  12. #137
    SjA3837
    Guest

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    I'm 15...

    I don't really act my age, a little bit more mature.

    And immature at times... lol

    But the reason why I don't post much is, because my age; it feels like no one listens.

  13. #138
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,259

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Quote Originally Posted by SjA3837
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm 15...

    I don't really act my age, a little bit more mature.

    And immature at times... lol

    But the reason why I don't post much is, because my age; it feels like no one listens.
    I'm sorry, who are you again?












    In all seriousness, there are a lot of people here less intellegent than you that most far more. You should try speaking up more.

    When I was 12 I was having dinner-table discussions with Don Cheany about wether Grant Hill or Juwan Howard would be the best choice at the #3 pick in the draft.....speaking your mind to a bunch of nobodies over an internet forum shouldn't be that difficult....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  14. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    740

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Quote Originally Posted by SjA3837
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But the reason why I don't post much is, because my age; it feels like no one listens.
    I'm sorry...what did you say???


  15. #140
    NumberSeven
    Guest

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    36

  16. #141
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,144

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    25

  17. #142

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    38! Feel like I'm going on 58. Look like I'm going on 28.

  18. #143
    Member Vicious Tyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,207

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    ^^ ha ha ^^

    I'm 36, and all man, baby!







    I don't know what that means....
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

  19. #144
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,332
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Just turned 57 over the week-end.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  20. #145
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    I'll take over as youngest to post.

    I'm 8.



    Take that, Average!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  21. #146
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll take over as youngest to post.

    I'm 8.



    Take that, Average!

    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  22. #147
    Member Miller_time04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Martinsville
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,331
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    17.

  23. #148

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Are you seriously eight years old, Soup?

  24. #149
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    I'd be one damn smart 8 year old.

    But maybe I am one damn smart 8 year old...

    We will never know will we...
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  25. #150
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Average age of the board

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be one damn smart 8 year old.

    But maybe I am one damn smart 8 year old...

    We will never know will we...
    Yea you would be But you can't be 8.....can you?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •