Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Love this shirt!

  1. #1
    Member blahzay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bondi, Sydney, Australia.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    33

    Default Love this shirt!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=360091228917

    Not sure if this has been posted but I want this!!
    One size does not fit all!


  2. #2
    This must be a bad dream.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Not really where I want to be.
    Posts
    1,380
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    They definately won't be getting any of my money for one.

    Am tired of dogging on Tins. He is history in Indiana, and I for one would
    rather not be seen wearing a reminder of the headaches he was a part of.

    Any Pacers related attire purchased here will be to show support of the
    current team moving forward into a new era.
    Last edited by RamBo_Lamar; 09-26-2008 at 02:49 AM.

  3. #3
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by blahzay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=360091228917

    Not sure if this has been posted but I want this!!
    You don't search for "Indiana Pacers" on eBay often, do you?

    This shirt is a terrible example of what a real fan should NOT wear.

  4. #4
    Member blahzay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bondi, Sydney, Australia.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Lighten up boys, the world isn't ending
    One size does not fit all!


  5. #5
    High Flyers ThA HoyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pasco, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    funniest part is it doesnt discribe tinsley...he didnt fight with fans...or shoot his gun in the air...or get into a shootout because they were shot at..
    Last edited by ThA HoyA; 09-26-2008 at 02:22 AM.

  6. #6
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    I will criticize Tinsley for his play on the court, I will criticize him for his conditioning, I will even criticize him for doing the thing where you take your expensive cars and your entourage to a s***-hole club without thinking for a moment that a certain portion of the patronage might not appreciate your presence very much.

    But the fact remains: Tinsley and many of his friends were fired upon by evil men (what else do you call men who fire automatic weapons at a group of people), and a pacers staffer was shot through BOTH of his elbows. I can't even imaging what his injury was like and how difficult it is to recover from something like that.

    That clearly makes it NOT funny.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  7. #7
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,112
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!


  8. #8
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will criticize Tinsley for his play on the court, I will criticize him for his conditioning, I will even criticize him for doing the thing where you take your expensive cars and your entourage to a s***-hole club without thinking for a moment that a certain portion of the patronage might not appreciate your presence very much.

    But the fact remains: Tinsley and many of his friends were fired upon by evil men (what else do you call men who fire automatic weapons at a group of people), and a pacers staffer was shot through BOTH of his elbows. I can't even imaging what his injury was like and how difficult it is to recover from something like that.

    That clearly makes it NOT funny.
    If said club is the 8-second saloon, then I absolutely agree. But the place he went to on the night of the shootout is supposedly a reputable establishment.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  9. #9
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by blahzay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lighten up boys, the world isn't ending
    To quite a few people around here the world eneded with all of Jamaal's bad press (a choice of lighter words). This shirt I have seen many times and the reminder of all the crap that has happened still haunts my dreams to this day. Something that I've held close to myself since I was very young had lost a lot of it's credibility as a legitimate/whoslesome thing to follow.

    Anyone willing to pay for this shirt and not a nice Adidas or other kind of officially licensed article of clothing promoting the team in a positive manner deserves to have their head examined.
    Last edited by duke dynamite; 09-27-2008 at 02:24 AM.

  10. #10
    Administrator Roaming Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,936

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To quite a few people around here the world eneded with all of Jamaal's bad press (a choice of lighter words). This shirt I have seen many times and the reminder of all the crap that has happened still haunts my dreams to this day. Something that I've held close to myself since I was very young had lost a lot of it's credibility as a legitimate/whoslesome thing to follow.

    Anyone willing to pay for this shirt and not a nice Adidas or other kind of officially licensed article of clothing promoting the team in a positive manner deserves to have their head examined.
    I'd have to whole heartedly disagree with your point. Honestly, I don't care for the shirt, but to condemn someone for liking the shirt is a little ignorant.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

  11. #11
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Gnome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd have to whole heartedly disagree with your point. Honestly, I don't care for the shirt, but to condemn someone for liking the shirt is a little ignorant.
    If you aren't a fan of the team, go for it. But I really don't think it is a good call to waste money on something stupid when there are quality items that can be purchased that are officially licensed.

    All in all, the shirt is dumb.

  12. #12
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Do you work for adidas?
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  13. #13
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,577

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you aren't a fan of the team, go for it. But I really don't think it is a good call to waste money on something stupid when there are quality items that can be purchased that are officially licensed.

    All in all, the shirt is dumb.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but the way you're going on about this is making it seem you believe yours is superior, especially with the, "real fans shouldn't buy this" comment.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  14. #14
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,618

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by blahzay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lighten up boys, the world isn't ending
    Good to see you over here Blahzay, assuming you are the same B-dub from Star. Duke, ease up, Blahzay is a long time, extremely big fan as I recall. He's just having some fun.

    You take too many of the goofing around comments to heart. It's offseason and a lot of us like to have some fun. It's not a competition for bestest fan in the whole world.

    Plus don't even dare horn in on my campaign for Most Offensive Poster. I've already got my hands full with LG33's efforts.

    And now....

    GREEN MAN!



  15. #15
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    I remember when we shot that clip outside of Lucas Oil Stadium. Good times.

  16. #16
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but the way you're going on about this is making it seem you believe yours is superior, especially with the, "real fans shouldn't buy this" comment.
    [QUOTE=Naptown_Seth;784283]Good to see you over here Blahzay, assuming you are the same B-dub from Star. Duke, ease up, Blahzay is a long time, extremely big fan as I recall. He's just having some fun.

    You take too many of the goofing around comments to heart. It's offseason and a lot of us like to have some fun. It's not a competition for bestest fan in the whole world. [\quote]

    Plus don't even dare horn in on my campaign for Most Offensive Poster. I've already got my hands full with LG33's efforts.

    It's okay. I was just inputting my opinion. Sorry it is so strong. I don't want to be offensive or anything but that is just my opinion.

    And I've been goofing around a lot, too. This is just one of those rare times that it just snaps.

    Sorry, and back to our regularly scheduled programming.

  17. #17
    Womens Wrestling Champion El Pacero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    I think the shirt is funny, and have been wearing it since last season. Yes, I am a diehard Pacers fan, and no I am not a fan of Tinsley. Each his own...

  18. #18
    Member blahzay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bondi, Sydney, Australia.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good to see you over here Blahzay, assuming you are the same B-dub from Star. Duke, ease up, Blahzay is a long time, extremely big fan as I recall. He's just having some fun.

    You take too many of the goofing around comments to heart. It's offseason and a lot of us like to have some fun. It's not a competition for bestest fan in the whole world.

    Plus don't even dare horn in on my campaign for Most Offensive Poster. I've already got my hands full with LG33's efforts.

    And now....

    GREEN MAN!


    Yeah Seth, it's me, same ol' Blahzay.

    Good to see you on here too, I quite often get on here and read something, start to reply and then get interrupted. I'm gonna try and hand around a little more during the season though.
    One size does not fit all!


  19. #19
    Member blahzay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bondi, Sydney, Australia.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To quite a few people around here the world eneded with all of Jamaal's bad press (a choice of lighter words).
    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone willing to pay for this shirt and not a nice Adidas or other kind of officially licensed article of clothing promoting the team in a positive manner deserves to have their head examined.
    You base so many assumptions about me on the fact that I like this shirt. Here's one I've made about you...

    With a comment like this it appears that your life experiences are very limited. If anyone's "world ended" based on these events I'd say they're the people who need to "have their head examined."
    One size does not fit all!


  20. #20
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    I personally woulden't wear it becase i am so friggen annoyed at people destroying my team, the franchise i love...

    but having said that, if it was a Kobe or Moped Ellis top you know for the sake of it, i might wear it now n then to be a pain if i knew anyone from the Lakers or Warriors and they got what it means..

    I doubt if you walked down any other street then in the state of Indiana.. most people woulden't even know what the shirt means..

    now if it was an Artest version.. then i'd be annoyed.....


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  21. #21
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by blahzay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You base so many assumptions about me on the fact that I like this shirt. Here's one I've made about you...

    With a comment like this it appears that your life experiences are very limited. If anyone's "world ended" based on these events I'd say they're the people who need to "have their head examined."
    I'm not going to start a fight on here, let alone at all. Before I set to ignore this thread I will say that comment was a low blow and as tasteless as mine, maybe worse.

    For the record, I haven't made many assumptions, just one.

    With all that said, I now offically set this thread to ignore. Everyone please feel free to speak negatively about me. Because I have an opinion.

  22. #22
    Member blahzay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bondi, Sydney, Australia.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not going to start a fight on here, let alone at all.
    Guess what, you did that already, now you run. Ignore it, that sits perfectly fine with me. Apparently you wanna hit below the belt and have me fight clean, nice try.

    Also, you assumed more than one thing...

    A) I'm not a Pacer fan.
    B) I need my head examined.

    Wrong on both counts.
    One size does not fit all!


  23. #23
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,112
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    i just found the shirt ironic. so it would be perfectly ok if you found it ironic. Otherwise you are a moron who deserves to revoke your fanhood and castrate your line of thinking.

  24. #24
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,122

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If said club is the 8-second saloon, then I absolutely agree. But the place he went to on the night of the shootout is supposedly a reputable establishment.
    Have you ever been to 8 Seconds? It's a freaking country western bar, that has 60 y/o plus lining dancing maniacs.

    It's a place where you can buy dip from the bar, or ride a machanical bull for their bigger concerts. They offer line dancing classes earlier in the evenings, like around 7pm.

    I've been there many times, dressed typical college student. I felt so out of place the first few times we went, because it's all wranglers, cowboy hats, and boots. The place is hardly dangerous.

    I suggest actually seeing the place for what it is before making a judgement on it, because it's one hell of a good time if you're into country music.




    What you mean to be talking about is Tremors, which WAS a hip/hop club located on the backside of the building. Two different establishments that shared a building.

  25. #25
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Love this shirt!

    Actually, that shirt is not ironic at all.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


Similar Threads

  1. Tbird draft analysis: Kevin Love
    By thunderbird1245 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 05:56 PM
  2. Carlisle would love to have Artest in Dallas
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:24 AM
  3. Report: UCLA's Love, Collison to enter NBA draft [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 02:20 AM
  4. Baby, Who Wants To Love Tommy Heinsohn, Seeexxxxyyyy
    By JayRedd in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 11:18 AM
  5. Pacers Media Love
    By andreialta in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •