Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43

Thread: Pacers Homecourt robbed

  1. #1

    Default Pacers Homecourt robbed

    SRSLY

    if you see someone selling authentic jersey's ( probably cheap ) try to apprehend them, or if not possible, get a physical description and contact Conseco Fieldhouse to make out a composite sketch


    a la
    Come quietly or there will be... trouble.

  2. #2
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Didn't know Tinsley jerseys were a hot item this time of year...

    BTW, where do you get this news?
    Last edited by duke dynamite; 09-23-2008 at 02:42 AM.

  3. #3
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Maybe it was this guy:

    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  4. #4
    Never Give Up aero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,343
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by robocop's cousin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SRSLY

    if you see someone selling authentic jersey's ( probably cheap ) try to apprehend them, or if not possible, get a physical description and contact Conseco Fieldhouse to make out a composite sketch


    a la

    is that Peja....
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

  5. #5

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    I live down the block from the Fieldhouse
    Come quietly or there will be... trouble.

  6. #6
    Wake me up next season.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Not really where I want to be.
    Posts
    1,357
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by robocop's cousin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SRSLY
    if you see someone selling authentic jersey's ( probably cheap ) try to apprehend them, or if not possible, get a physical description and contact Conseco Fieldhouse to make out a composite sketch
    Sorry, but even if your report was credible (which it doesn't look like from the lack
    of details), telling someone who might just be out-and-about to apprehend someone
    is foolish advice.

    You let the police take care of it.
    Last edited by RamBo_Lamar; 09-23-2008 at 05:25 AM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    I have a hard time taking any post seriously that starts out, SRSLY.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    just visit the store Ramitt
    I stop by Starbucks every other day, seen the devestation and was like...oh

    it don't take a detective
    Come quietly or there will be... trouble.

  9. #9
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  10. #10
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    I'll wait for a link or further explanation. If nothing comes soon, this thread will be closed.

  11. #11
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,812

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramitt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a hard time taking any post seriously that starts out, SRSLY.
    I have similar reservations about dudes in pink masks.......
    Last edited by MagicRat; 09-23-2008 at 11:21 AM.
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  12. #12
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    How many retail thefts get a newspaper article/ link?
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  13. #13

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    hmm, looking at the sketch, i'd say the profile for that guy is something along the lines of:
    this man probably drives a chevy s-10 with the cheesy neon under lighting along with some cheesy paint job and has a big chevy decal on the back window. he most likely listens to q-95 and not just for bob and tom (who are great) but because he honestly likes hearing the same 8 song rotation every day.

  14. #14
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by clownskull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hmm, looking at the sketch, i'd say the profile for that guy is something along the lines of:
    this man probably drives a chevy s-10 with the cheesy neon under lighting along with some cheesy paint job and has a big chevy decal on the back window. he most likely listens to q-95 and not just for bob and tom (who are great) but because he honestly likes hearing the same 8 song rotation every day.
    Actually, I heard that the suspect is an African-American male, between 5'8" and 6'4", 140-220 pounds and around the ages of 18-34. Be on the look out.

  15. #15
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,037
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Did posters have links running into Pollard in a restroom?

    This just seems like heads up and look out and physically detain and draw pictures of guys in sun glasses thread.

  16. #16
    Administrator Roaming Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many retail thefts get a newspaper article/ link?
    You beat me to it. Anyway, that is what insurance is for.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

  17. #17
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,621

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    What's the headline?

    Pacers Involved in Robbery
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  18. #18

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by rexnom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, I heard that the suspect is an African-American male, between 5'8" and 6'4", 140-220 pounds and around the ages of 18-34. Be on the look out.
    will do. but, if the guy has any bender memorabilia, i may just have to make a purchase.

  19. #19
    100 Miles from the B count55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,772

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll wait for a link or further explanation. If nothing comes soon, this thread will be closed.
    Spoke to Donna at Homecourt Gift Shop...800-837-7837...and she confirms that they were robbed.

    Now, we can get back to the conversation.

    Whatever that was.

  20. #20
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    What's really baffling to me is that it would appear someone thinks that Pacers merchandise in September of 2008 is going to sell high on some black market or whatever.

    Or maybe someone's doing it in an act of vengeance.

  21. #21
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Darn whipper snappers!

  22. #22
    100 Miles from the B count55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,772

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's really baffling to me is that it would appear someone thinks that Pacers merchandise in September of 2008 is going to sell high on some black market or whatever.

    Or maybe someone's doing it in an act of vengeance.
    $5, with $0 cost is $5 they didn't have before.

  23. #23
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    Maybe they just want to wear Pacers gear every day?

  24. #24
    Wake me up next season.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Not really where I want to be.
    Posts
    1,357
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    From what is posted here so far, it sounds more like a "smash-and-grab"
    than an actual robbery since no reports of weapons having been involved.

  25. #25
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Pacers Homecourt robbed

    As far as insurance goes, wouldn't this mean that the Pacers could claim full retail value for whatever was taken?

    I mean, there's evidently more than one way to get money for your Tinsley merchandise...
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 10:30 PM
  2. Clark Kellogg will continue to do Pacers games
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 01:16 AM
  3. J.J. to the Pacers, Not a Redickulous Thought!
    By FerengiMiller in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:08 AM
  4. Identity Crisis: What Is Pacers Basketball?
    By NuffSaid in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 03:22 PM
  5. Conspicuous by their absense & Pacers conducting a focus group
    By Roaming Gnome in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •