Thread: 4 Killed in SC Plane Crash, Blink 182 Drummer Travis Barker, DJ AM in critical condition

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default 4 Killed in SC Plane Crash, Blink 182 Drummer Travis Barker, DJ AM in critical condition

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=artslot

This really blows me away. Honestly I don't know much about DJ AM and I hope he recovers but Barker is a great drummer and damnit if Blink 182 didn't help me survive high school.

Default Re: 4 Killed in SC Plane Crash, Blink 182 Drummer Travis Barker, DJ AM in critical condition

I hear ya. Blink was one of my all time favorite bands, great high school/college memories from their music.

Get well Travis.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 4 Killed in SC Plane Crash, Blink 182 Drummer Travis Barker, DJ AM in critical condition

My thoughts and prayers are with all of the families.

Travis is probably my favorite drummer. I love Blink 182.

This just gets sadder

http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/20/tragic...flew/#comments

Tragic Twist In Jet Crash -- Why They Flew
    Posted Sep 20th 2008 8:00PM by TMZ Staff

Travis Barker's assistant wanted to get home in time for his pregnant wife to give birth.

We've now learned why Barker and his friends decided to get on that doomed Learjet in South Carolina late last night, and the explanation can only be described as a horribly cruel twist of fate.

It all started some time yesterday, when Barker's assistant, Chris Baker, told the guys that his wife was going into labor. Barker told him that he would do everything in his power to get Baker back to the hospital in time.

The quickest way back to Van Nuys was that Learjet. We're told Barker usually won't fly on private jets, but made an exception for what was supposed to be one of the happiest moments of Baker's life.

The plane crashed shortly after midnight, killing four people -- including Chris Baker. Baker's wife went into labor early this morning. Baker has another young child as well.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow, that is just horrible. I will definitely keep them in my thoughts and prayers.