Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 459

Thread: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

  1. #201
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Quote Originally Posted by intridcold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want Camby on my team.
    Bogut
    Camby
    Sheed

    I like that lineup.
    I show Camby as your 4th round pick, he's on your team.

    I'll fix the rosters on the league site after our draft.

  2. #202
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,754

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    i'll take Andre Miller
    This is the darkest timeline.

  3. #203
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Quote Originally Posted by avoidingtheclowns View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'll take Andre Miller

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !



    can't believe he went this late in the draft...
    Last edited by bellisimo; 09-23-2008 at 09:40 AM.

  4. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


  5. #205
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,754

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

    i'll gladly consider trading my sixer for your sixer
    This is the darkest timeline.

  6. #206
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    At 100 Sheboygan takes Rashard Lewis

    At 101 Indricity takes Richard Hamilton

    At 102 Young takes Nick Collison

    At 103 Bombay takes Spencer Hawes

  7. #207
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    For the time being I'll be drafting for the Bloomington team.

    At 98 Bloomington selects Zydruynas Ilgauskas

    sorry, I looked at his roster & made a quick switch
    Last edited by Jose Slaughter; 09-23-2008 at 09:51 AM.

  8. #208
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,826

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Dagnabit! I was going to take Mike Bibby and then change it to Zydrunas Ilgauskas with my next pick! How do you do it? This stinks.
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  9. #209
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    I am the all knowing wonder of your universe.

    or sumthin' like that.

  10. #210
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,110

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Slaughter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

  11. #211
    Member burnzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    38
    Posts
    695

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    With the 104th pick, the Stuttgart Rottweilers will select - PG Mike Conley



    The Baltimore Bulldogs are now on the clock at #105

  12. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Quote Originally Posted by burnzone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With the 104th pick, the Stuttgart Rottweilers will select - PG Mike Conley
    I did a "next 10" list before I left the house this morning - it's being decimated.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  13. #213
    Funk Seoul Brother Frostwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,307

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did a "next 10" list before I left the house this morning - it's being decimated.
    QFT

    i was looking at conley very very interestingedly. oh well

  14. #214
    Member bulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,586

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    OK, I'm here, I was gonna take Rashard Lewis, but he's taken, so I need a moment. Will pick in the next ten minutes.

    Crap, then I was gonna take Nick Collison, but he's taken. Sonuva...

    OK, at #105 I'll take Paul Milsap.

    Not too happy with that. He's a great FPPM guy, but he's my only pure F right now and only gets 20 minutes a game, that's means I'll have to 9 guys deep or so which is not always great. Not to mention I was hoping for JO to split his FC minutes after Pau, so what do I do when JO takes 20 games off. argh...
    Last edited by bulldog; 09-23-2008 at 11:29 AM.

  15. #215
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,112
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    are we updating the line of draft picks on the front page.

  16. #216
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Quote Originally Posted by intridcold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    are we updating the line of draft picks on the front page.
    I'm at work & they're looking for me to actually do something worth paying me for today.

    I'll update page 1 later tonight

  17. #217
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,754

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    73 Funk Seoul ------- Richard Jefferson
    74 Enfield ----------- Brad Miller
    75 DC --------------- Marc Gasol
    76 Baltimore --------- Jermaine O'neal
    77 Stuttgart --------- Al Thornton
    78 Bombay ---------- Eric Gordon
    79 Young ------------ Andrei Kirilenko
    80 Indricity ---------- David Lee
    81 Sheboygan -------- Rasheed Wallace
    82 Pleasant Valley ---- Jeff Green
    83 Bloomington ------- Ray Allen
    84 Indianapolis ------- Corey Maggette
    85 Mostar ------------ Hedo Turkoglu
    86 Mesilla ------------ Mehmet Okur
    87 Elon --------------- Leandro Barbosa
    88 Columbus ---------- Rudy Fernandez
    89 Daytime ----------- Eddy Curry
    90 Mount Vesuvius ---- T J Ford

    91 Mount Vesuvius ---- Rajon Rondo
    92 Daytime ----------- Charlie Villanueva
    93 Columbus ---------- Samuel Dalembert
    94 Elon --------------- Joakim Noah
    95 Mesilla ------------- Rodney Stuckey
    96 Mostar ------------- Mike Miller
    97 Indianapolis -------- Troy Murphy
    98 Bloomington -------- Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    99 Pleasant Valley------ Andre Miller
    100 Sheboygan -------- Rashard Lewis
    101 Indricity ----------- Rip Hamilton
    102 Young ------------- Nick Collison
    103 Bombay ------------Spencer Hawes
    104 Stuttgart ----------Mike Conley
    105 Baltimore ---------- Paul Millsap
    106 DC
    107 Enfield ----------- have a list
    108 Funk Seoul

    109 Stuttgart
    110 Daytime
    111 Pleasant Valley
    112 Bombay
    113 Young
    114 Mesilla
    115 Bloomington
    116 Baltimore
    117 Sheboygan
    118 Funk Seoul
    119 Columbus
    120 Enfield
    121 Mostar
    122 Indricity
    123 DC
    124 Elon
    125 Mount Vesuvius
    126 Indianapolis
    Last edited by avoidingtheclowns; 09-23-2008 at 11:51 AM.
    This is the darkest timeline.

  18. #218
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here


  19. #219
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Millsap's a beast. That's a heluva pick. He won't be behind one of the best PFs in the League his whole career. He's a 30 mpg player in this League and one of it's best rebounders. As you say, you'll need some depth this season, but the kid is 23 and will be putting up 1.0 FPPM until he's 35.

    I was either taking him or Rondo at 91, but opted for Rajon since my other guards are Nash, who only has about 3 years left, and TJ, who could end up dying on the court.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  20. #220
    Member Kuq_e_Zi91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    2,314

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    At pick 106, DC takes Chris Duhon

  21. #221
    Member bulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,586

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    You know, I honestly sometimes lose focus on the fact that this is a keeper league. I like Milsap as a player, and have no doubt that he'll be a great player down the line. But he is stuck behind Boozer, and I don't see that changing in the short term. Maybe if Kirilenko goes to Russia as rumored, or they finally get sick of him and bench him, then they can player a Boozer-Milsap frontcourt more often when Okurs on the bench.

  22. #222
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Enfield takes Brendan Haywood at 107

    Frostwolf, its all yours

  23. #223
    Funk Seoul Brother Frostwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,307

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Jose, ignore my last PM and I'll select in about 10 mins. thanks

  24. #224
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know, I honestly sometimes lose focus on the fact that this is a keeper league. I like Milsap as a player, and have no doubt that he'll be a great player down the line. But he is stuck behind Boozer, and I don't see that changing in the short term. Maybe if Kirilenko goes to Russia as rumored, or they finally get sick of him and bench him, then they can player a Boozer-Milsap frontcourt more often when Okurs on the bench.
    He's a free agent in nine months.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  25. #225
    Funk Seoul Brother Frostwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,307

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here

    I'll take Chris Wilcox.

Similar Threads

  1. Simmons annual post draft article - always a classic
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 08:25 PM
  2. Chad Ford Mock Draft 4.0
    By MyFavMartin in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 12:16 AM
  3. The PD NBA Draft - Selection #4 - Seattle
    By Jose Slaughter in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:01 PM
  4. The PD NBA Best Pick Left in the Draft 3
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 11:37 AM
  5. Good article on the draft
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •