Thread: ABA KL suggestion...

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Default ABA KL suggestion...

Might it not be a good idea to make an excell file with every: team -> teamowner (PD-name that is) -> e-mail address?

I would have no problem making such a list for everyone, but I have no idea which e-mail address belongs to which team and teamowner, atleast not for everyone that is.

So, in other words you can PM or e-mail me your e-mail address, team name and PD name, I will edit it into a small file and I will hand it out to everyteam owner once it is complete...

I could also edit the excell spreadsheet from Rim which details which team has which players and simply add the corresponding PD-name and e-mail address to the team.

I'm ok with doing that and sending it around, but again I would have to know all the names, e-mail addresses and corresponding teamnames from everyone.

The pro-from this would be that you get a better overview which player belongs to which team and which PD-member and it's simpler to e-mail or PM then IMO, might be good for negotiations in the league aswell.

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Default Re: ABA KL suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Might it not be a good idea to make an excell file with every: team -> teamowner (PD-name that is) -> e-mail address?

I would have no problem making such a list for everyone, but I have no idea which e-mail address belongs to which team and teamowner, atleast not for everyone that is.

So, in other words you can PM or e-mail me your e-mail address, team name and PD name, I will edit it into a small file and I will hand it out to everyteam owner once it is complete...

I could also edit the excell spreadsheet from Rim which details which team has which players and simply add the corresponding PD-name and e-mail address to the team.

I'm ok with doing that and sending it around, but again I would have to know all the names, e-mail addresses and corresponding teamnames from everyone.

The pro-from this would be that you get a better overview which player belongs to which team and which PD-member and it's simpler to e-mail or PM then IMO, might be good for negotiations in the league aswell.

Regards,

Mourning
    All you have to do is go to the league site, click on the rosters and click on each owner name to get their e-mail.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Default Re: ABA KL suggestion...

Ignorance is bliss... never mind .
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws