Thread: First Keeper League - anyone interested in any more trading before the draft?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default First Keeper League - anyone interested in any more trading before the draft?

Just wanted to check and see if anyone has any interest in trading any players, or draft picks, before the draft.

I'd really like to obtain another first round pick this year, if anyone would be willing to work out a deal, below are some of the players I have available.

1. Monta Ellis (I know he's injured and out for a while, but I wanted to see if anyone was deep enough at the guard position to be willing to wait on him to return healthy in November, otherwise I'll just hang on to him.)

2. Shawne Williams

3. Boris Diaw

4. Brandon Bass

I know none of these guys alone will yield a 1st round pick, but hopefully could be possible, combined with another player and draft pick.

I would be willing to add, or exchange picks, upgrade, downgrade, or as a sweetener, and also future picks.

Thank you

Default Re: First Keeper League - anyone interested in any more trading before the draft?

I'll hold on to what I have.

Default Re: First Keeper League - anyone interested in any more trading before the draft?

I'm interested in a F or C for the #3 pick.

I'll take a look at things this weekend and see if there's any kind of deal I'd be interested in. I do wish the site would update the player stats. I thought I saved it after last season and found out I only saved the top 50.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

I think I have one possible deal on the table, but it's a quantity for quality type of deal. I'm taking a hard look at it, but I really need quality over quantity right now. If anyone thinks they can make a fair offer in a 1 for 1 trade, send me a PM.