Thread: Tracy Mcgrady Will make you forget about ron artest...

Default Tracy Mcgrady Will make you forget about ron artest...

I KNOW THIS...Sometimes i think you guys underestimate mackins defense. He was the best defender we had and he is always clutch. Don't think rip hamilton would kill tmac like he did fred jones/reggie. Didn't we have to put artest on prince? or wallace? Tmac is long and plays excellent defense. A lot of times tho he has to use so much energy on the offensive end he has nothing left! That won't happen here. When tmac is making the special plays and taking you for the ride that he took orlando for you all will understand why we fell in love with this kid. He's just one of those players you can't help but like. He's just like JO, they are both compassionate about winning. T-mac won't lose his cool and throw his elbow up into someones face tied up with 2 and change to go in the game. Don't get me wrong, i love ron. But tmac will make us forget about ron. We don't go from being a very good team to a team that sucks on defense because we trade ron for tmac.
    If tmac is here...mark it down..pacers win the next 2 titles...atleast

Default Re: Tracy Mcgrady Will make you forget about ron artest...

I said in another thread that I think Tmac could be close to all-defensive team caliber here. He's got all the tools.... athletic, strong, quick, long, good foot work, good hands....
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

Sometimes i think you guys underestimate mackins defense. He was the best defender we had.......Didn't we have to put artest on prince? or wallace?
    Make up your mind, Mr. Fanatic!........ :P
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Shush! Born in orlando! Going to be Living in indiana! First game i ever saw nba was magic vs pacers! I'm allowed to root for both