Thread: Woman files a restraining order on Shaq

Default Woman files a restraining order on Shaq

Wonder if this affects his reconciliation with Shaunie

http://www.tmz.com/2008/08/22/woman-...ther/#comments

Woman calls Shaq a Heavy and a Heavy Breather
    Posted Aug 22nd 2008 2:17PM by TMZ Staff

Shaq has allegedly been playing tighter and closer on a Georgia chick than he ever did against his NBA foes.

A Georgia woman just got a restraining order against Shaquille O'Neal, alleging he threatened to hurt her and harassed her with heavy-breathing over the phone. Alexis Miller claims they had an affair and that when it ended, Shaq threatened he'd wreck her career if she told anyone.

According to court docs Shaq wrote her one email that reads, "I dnt no who the *** u think u dealin wit u will neva be heard from one phone call is all I gotta make no try me. Sho me."

O'Neal is scheduled to appear before a judge on Sept. 4.

A call to Shaq's rep was not returned.

Default Re: Woman files a restraining order on Shaq

O'neal will not be going before a judge on this case it is a civil matter. I do not know if the woman is insane or not, but I do not see Shaq pulling a Rae Carruth.

Mood

The NBA: It's FANNNNNtastic!

If this is true, Shaq looks REALLY bad for saying all that crap about Kobe and his sleeping around....

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If this is true, Shaq looks REALLY bad for saying all that crap about Kobe and his sleeping around....
    Really? THAT's why he looks really bad if this is true?

And I tell people I'm a fan of this league. *shakes head* Some days, stories like this bring me down on that front. If you want to say, "Well this is probably not true," fine, then pick one that is and I stand by my moments of dismay.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

I dnt no shak kood rite n ***. u think he kood sho us all how to spel beta wit dat degre he got.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

I don't buy this. He threatened to pay artists $500 each to not play with her? That email quote, c'mon. This sounds like BS to me.

On the other hand, if he's found guilty.....I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    I dnt no shak kood rite n ***. u think he kood sho us all how to spel beta wit dat degre he got.
    Do you think Shaq goes by Shaq b/c he can't spell Shaquille?

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Really? THAT's why he looks really bad if this is true?

And I tell people I'm a fan of this league. *shakes head* Some days, stories like this bring me down on that front. If you want to say, "Well this is probably not true," fine, then pick one that is and I stand by my moments of dismay.

I'm not saying he doesn't look like a complete *** for all of it, I just remember him taking the I'm all high and mighty road when Kobe was going through all of his stuff making it sound like he was innocent.

woman without a team

Hey, not one mention of the Pacers!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    I'm not saying he doesn't look like a complete *** for all of it, I just remember him taking the I'm all high and mighty road when Kobe was going through all of his stuff making it sound like he was innocent.
    IIRC he didn't necessarily take the high and mighty but the pissed off approach when it was leaked that Kobe brought up Shaq's name while being interviewed the the police, saying essentially that Shaq just paid off his girls.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/6134411/site/21683474/
    Last edited by Since86; 08-22-2008 at 03:16 PM.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    IIRC he didn't necessarily take the high and mighty but the pissed off approach when it was leaked that Kobe brought up Shaq's name while being interviewed the the police, saying essentially that Shaq just paid off his girls.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/6134411/site/21683474/
    Kind of like he's accused of trying to do here...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Are we really shocked about this? The guy just got done telling another grown man to tell him how his *** tastes.

Shaq's act has been tired and old now for a while as far as I'm concerned. I've never understood why people dislike Kobe more than him. Shaq irritates me 100X more than Kobe.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Are we really shocked about this? The guy just got done telling another grown man to tell him how his *** tastes.

Shaq's act has been tired and old now for a while as far as I'm concerned. I've never understood why people dislike Kobe more than him. Shaq irritates me 100X more than Kobe.
    Same. I've always hated Shaq.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post

Yep and Shaq gets a free pass from the media hence he's not nearly as criticized compared to other athletes who have insulted every franchise after they got traded.

When he was with the Lakers he dogged the Magic

When he was with the Heat he dogged the Lakers

When he was with the Suns he dogged the Heat..

Notice how when he leaves the team he leaves behind does not miss him(or at least say how glad they were to have him around?)

At least Kobe gets criticized. I have always been annoyed with the free pass Shaq gets had it been anyone else they would be dogged by the media.

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Nash, tell me how my b**** taste. Amare, you think you'll get another job, I'll pay every GM 500K to not sign you.

Remove 2 of every 3 vowels to get the Shq version.

He should have his own sitcom where every show tags out with "Oh Shaq..." in that "you did it again, sigh" style.

Well they're standing by him

http://www.abc15.com/news/local/stor...2a8da6&rss=704

Tempe Police Department stands behind Shaquille O’Neal
    Reported by: Alison Green
    Email: agreen@abc15.com
    Last Update: 8:54 am

(Copyright Phoenix Suns) Shaquille O'Neal will remain a reserve police officer for Tempe's police department, despite a restraining order taken out against the Phoenix Suns player.

Alexis Miller of Atlanta, Georgia claims O'Neal stalked her, threatened her with bodily harm and made harassing phone calls in which he breathed heavily into the phone before hanging up.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, a Fulton County judge granted Miller's request for a restraining order last week.

Miller, a 23-year-old hip-hop artist, claims she ended an intimate relationship with O'Neal just before the alleged stalking.

Tempe police tell ABC15 Shaq has talked to the department about the allegations and police are closely monitoring the situation.

http://youbeenblinded.com/shaquille-...r-jumpoff/1652

Shaquille O’Neal Accuser Really A Bi-Polar Jumpoff?
    August 26th, 2008 | by HG |

An Atlanta area woman filed a restraining order against Shaquille O’Neal last week stating the Phoenix Suns center was stalking her. Alexis Miller, who goes by the rap name Mary Jane, claims O’Neal threatened her with bodily harm and made harassing phone calls to her as well.

That’s a bad look for the big fella if all of the things mentioned in the restraining order are true. A former make up artist for Alexis Miller/Mary Jane doubts her story.

From Necole *****ie:

As her previous make up artist and shoulder to cry on I know the facts. I know her personally and I feel very sorry for her because she is borderline Bi-Polar with a young child. Yes, she was Shaq’s jump off for two years, waiting for him to end it with his wife. Shaq has flown her from coast to coast in his Jet on his time for his needs.

Alexis was a Flight Attended turned Rapper (not singer)..trying to make it big for over a year now in Atlanta. The ***** hit the fan when he kept promising her to pay for her breast augmentation (boob job) for over a year now, scheduling the surgery for her but would cancel when he heard rumors that she was stepping out with other Men in Atl.

Who knows if this info is real or not but it makes sense. Shaunie O’Neal announces that she and Shaq have worked things out and then a few days later the chick on the side comes up with a restraining order. On the flipside, if Alexis isn’t bs’n Shaquille O’Neal has been in a karmic funk since asking Kobe how his *** taste. He’s been stripped of two honorary sheriff badges, he can’t sell his Florida mansion, the Mamba took over China and increased his global presence, and now Shaq’s hit with a restraining order. The Diesel should drop a Kobe how that gold feel track before things get any worse.

Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

wouldn't a restraining order against a famous person get you some much needed free publicity for your entertainment career? much better than any payoff.

needless to say, if this is true about shaq, that's not good. Sprite may drop him... but also not a good thing for how he treats women. but then, should we really be surprised?
    Last edited by MyFavMartin; 08-26-2008 at 03:58 PM.

The plot thickens

http://www.tmz.com/2008/08/26/shaq-a...ders/#comments

Shaq Accuser: She Rolls With Restraining Orders
    Posted Aug 26th 2008 3:15PM by TMZ Staff

The woman who has accused Shaq of harassing her has herself been accused of stalking.
    Alexis Miller, an Atlanta rapper who goes by MaryJane, got a restraining order against Shaq last week, claiming he threatened her and, among other things, made heavy-breathing phone calls to her.

We got hold of court papers flied last year by Lakisha Renae Hall. A judge ordered Miller to stay 500 yards away from Hall and have no contact with her.

And the plot thickens. Shaq is not the only one who incurred Miller's wrath. In October 2007, Miller tried getting a restraining order against Jonathan Stubbs, claiming he stalked her -- once pulling out a gun, shooting it once and yelling, "Who were you with?" That petition was dismissed because Miller never followed through.