Blog: 24 hunches that pull no punches.(Pacers mentioned)
NBA HUNCHES OUT LOUD!
1. Denver Nuggets will miss the play-off's. Either AI or Car-smello will demand a trade.
2. There will be a minimum of two Phoenix Suns players who will be injured- causing them to come close or miss the play-offs. One of the players rhymes with Hack- the other rhymes with Trash.
3. OJ Mayo will find himself in some sort of weird investigation and he'll try to blow it off quicker than he transferred high schools.
4. Michael Beasley, Shawn and Dwayne won't get along. Pat Riley will be blamed.
5. Jason Kidd will not last the season in Dallas.
6. Kevin Love will be voted Rookie of the Year.
7. Baron Davis will not be happy in Los Angeles.
8. Pau Gasol will be caught in an anti-American photograph and explain that he was just joking.
9. Agent Zero will have zero tolerance for managements inadequacies and blog about it.
10. Jermaine O'neil will not be any better in Toronto.
11. Ron Artest will do something stupid.
12. Chris Paul will not be like last year.
13. The Pacers will be better than last year.
14. Greg Oden will surpass expectations and begin the Oden/Bynum duel that will be nationally televised for years to come.
15. Brandon Roy will take another step towards being "Kobe North"
16. Luke Walton will not be a Laker for the full season.
17. Yao will say Ow and Tracy McGrady will punk out again.
18. Dallas will not be as good without the lil' General on the sidelines.
19. Kwame Brown will be an all-star (c'mon- thats a joke).
20. Vince will not last in Jersey.
21. Jerryd Bayless will be compared to Tony Parker.
22. Rudy Fernandez will be compared to Manu Ginobli.
23. Mike Conley will end up in Portland somehow.
24. LaMarcus Aldridge will be an all-star.