Thread: " Fix Charles Barkley's Swing" a reality show on the Golf Channel

Default " Fix Charles Barkley's Swing" a reality show on the Golf Channel

http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/200...the-years.html

For Charles Barkley it don't mean a thing if you don't have that swing
    Buzz up!Like this story? Share it with Yahoo! Buzz
    Over the years, Charles Barkley has enraged, entertained and managed to blow $10 million gambling. Now he’s ready to work on that God-awful golf swing of his — and the world can watch it unfold on an episode-by-episode basis.

The Hall of Fame basketball player and TNT analyst tells USA TODAY’s Jon Saraceno that he met with Hank Haney, who is Tiger Woods’ swing coach, to discuss a show to be televised by the Golf Channel. Filming, he says, begins in a couple of weeks in Dallas. (Photo by Ethan Miller, Getty Images)

The goal: “Fix Charles Barkley’s swing,’’ says Sir Charles, who took Woods’ suggestion and called Haney. “It’s some ugly (stuff), isn’t it? It’s not only terrible, it’s embarrassing.’’

“I was telling Hank (Tuesday) that when I’m standing over the ball, I’m (expletive deleted) terrified. I have no idea what’s going to happen. He told me he used to have the yips, but not as bad as me. That’s what makes me think he can fix what’s wrong.’’

Barkley last played in the American Century Championship, a celebrity tournament, last month in Lake Tahoe. He doesn’t recall his score, but said ruefully, “In 54 holes, I made 2 pars, a bogey and the rest were double-bogeys — and the worst you can get is a double-bogey because you have to pick up.’’

He used to play every day; Barkley says he now plays about three times a year — and that not even pal Michael Jordan will spoil a good walk alongside him.

“He said it might be contagious,’’ Barkley says.

Click here to see Barkley's swing and click here to see Tiger imitate that swing.

Default Re: " Fix Charles Barkley's Swing" a reality show on the Golf Channel

This would be great,Barkley is one of my favorite sports personalities.And his swing makes my shoulders hurt just by looking at it.
    LoneGranger33 said
    Agreed. As the members of Guns and Roses once said, "every rose has its thorn".

The video is great.

[yt]s50K65PNeBU[/yt]

[yt]5chdYDbYQAA[/yt]
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

haha those vids are great...
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

That would seriously be a great show..

Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That would seriously be a great show..
    Any show with Chuck is a great show.