Thread: Pacer Tickets?

Default Pacer Tickets?

Im sure most of you guys are aware that the Pacers had the lowest attendance this year; not surprised considering their roster and they way they played (and taking into consideration the small market). I wanted to know how much tickets would cost to watch a game in late december or early january at Canseco Field House? I live in Toronto, so I wouldnt mind driving the 4 hours to watch a game this coming season.

I wanted to know how much you guys think I could get scalped tickets for (preferably lower bowl or court side)?

Default Re: Pacer Tickets?

No idea on the scalpers, but you better factor in another couple hundred for speeding tickets if you expect to get from Toronto to Indy in 4 hours.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

He his talking about Canadian hours. As the US dollar has devalued so has our time. I figure 4 Canadian hours must be worth about 2 Us Days currently. I miss making fun of Canadian money.

LOL my bad guys. Its 8 hours. I totally misjudge the time. http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Miss...treet&2z=46204

Back to tickets...anyone know how much they go for around?

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wanted to know how much tickets would cost to watch a game in late december or early january at Canseco Field House? I live in Toronto, so I wouldnt mind driving the 4 hours to watch a game this coming season.

I didn't know Toronto was that close to indy. Canseco fieldhouse might trade you tickets for a pack of HGH but Conseco charges the same all the time. Decent seats are as low as $50 but if you wait til halftime the scalpers will sell you ringside seats for $10 a piece!

Quote Originally Posted by denyfizle View Post
    I didn't know Toronto was that close to indy. Canseco fieldhouse might trade you tickets for a pack of HGH but Conseco charges the same all the time. Decent seats are as low as $50 but if you wait til halftime the scalpers will sell you ringside seats for $10 a piece!
    i wouldnt mind paying for court side if i can get a decent price

I can't stand dealing with scalpers. If you're willing to spend around $50-$60, you can get good seats through Ticketmaster.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The best way to do this is to drive through Indy to the southside and into Greenwood. From there you have to pick me up and take me to the game with you. It's the only way I know this is going to work.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

ooooooooooooooohhhh, I'm not even going to swing at that one, even thou I think I could hit that baby outta the park!

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
    i wouldnt mind paying for court side if i can get a decent price
    Just yourself or will it be a pair or more? $170 I think will put you in the 2nd row on the ends, face value. But you usually can't by 2 of those from the box office together.

I'm assuming scalpers are going to be backing down a little this year after taking a hit last year. By the final 2 months you could easily get way below face value, even online. How that goes this year will obviously depend on how the team is doing.

Personally if I drove 8 hours I wouldn't want to wait till halftime to get into the game just to sit close/cheap.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Irk Woodsman View Post
    I can't stand dealing with scalpers. If you're willing to spend around $50-$60, you can get good seats through Ticketmaster.
    Sometimes I screw them over really bad and only tell them I have so much money. Then they eventually give in and sell for less than face value. I only do this when I want good seats really cheap. Usually I have a few extra people with me.

Quote Originally Posted by DanGrangerPwrRanger View Post
    The best way to do this is to drive through Indy to the southside and into Greenwood. From there you have to pick me up and take me to the game with you. It's the only way I know this is going to work.
    You pay for your ticket, and I'll pick you up on the way to the games. My dad lives in Greenwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Irk Woodsman View Post
    i thought you didn't like ticket scalpers...

printing fees...ink charges...convenience fee...scalping charges...they are all the same.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    - Margaret Mead

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
    i thought you didn't like ticket scalpers...

printing fees...ink charges...convenience fee...scalping charges...they are all the same.
    No kidding. Do it from home it's like $7 or worse even at will call. Drive/walk 6 blocks to Conseco and it's free. Wow, some fair deal.

Last year I got cheaper tickets from scalpers than the box office anyway. I'm not pro-scalping but having seen the stories where TM helps fuel their own resell outlets (aka scalpers) I really dislike them.