Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking down T.J. Ford, having a flexible strategy on draft night, and the brilliant Jim Morris

Default Re: Breaking down T.J. Ford, having a flexible strategy on draft night, and the brilliant Jim Morris

Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His numbers from this year's playoffs were pretty good too.

He started all 5 games - 24.8 mins, 11.6 pts, 4.4 rebs, 6.6 asts, 1.0 stl, and only 2.00 TOs. Those numbers include 21 points in game 3 and a 12 point, 13 assists performance in game 4. Yet, he only shot the ball at a 36% clip for the series.

Still with all the concerns about his health, it's good to note that he at least played and started during the playoffs.
    He didn't shoot well, but he played very well, I was impressed. I watched every game of that series and I liked Ford's toughness and his will to win. Really I thought Ford was the Raptors toughest player in that series.

Default Re: Breaking down T.J. Ford, having a flexible strategy on draft night, and the brilliant Jim Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He didn't shoot well, but he played very well, I was impressed. I watched every game of that series and I liked Ford's toughness and his will to win. Really I thought Ford was the Raptors toughest player in that series.
    Agreed. Now that's about as much Ford as I've seen in the recent past (say last season). But he definitely looked good.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

-Emiliano Zapata