Thread: Hilarious!

Default Hilarious!

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewt...589&forum=1&12

Who'dathunkit? Lakers fans are finally the ones whining about the refs. The circle is now complete.

Default Re: Hilarious!

It gets better. I just browsed there a little bit more.

Here's one where they say ESPN is bias AGAINST the Lakers and the entire West.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewt...3632&forum=1&2

I hate the Lakers and there fans. [Except Snoop and Tom Arnold. ]

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

That game looked like their wins against us. Through their aggresiveness they draw fouls, but do not get called for them. Of course, Shaq was the only Laker even showing any aggresiveness tonight and drew his share of fouls. I think the refs have decided to stop bailing Kobi out on his out of control drives to the hoop. He just goes in throwing himself around looking for fouls.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewt...589&forum=1&12

Who'dathunkit? Lakers fans are finally the ones whining about the refs. The circle is now complete.
    The Laker's fans are so outraged because they feel entitled. It's great!

joro

It gets better.
    Hilarious!!!!

joro

What the heck are they crying about? Doc and Michaels spent the whole game giving the Lakers props any time they could. Kobi goes 5 for 40, but on those 5 makes he is amazing!

Chambizzle

Lets hope we're in our homes with our families... cause when the East takes home the trophy this year. Armageddon will commence!

Every laker fan will unite to create the army of the apocalypse!

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yep, the league (in the guise of the referees) are loaded up against the Lakers.

When is the last time you saw a lane violation called in an NBA game? How about twice? How about...well you see my point.

THE Pistons drove the lane, the LAkers took outside J's...eh go figure. Even Geezerette figured THAT one out, and she's had a total of 1 year of CYO basketball excperience. Of course that's is also about how good the LAkers ball-handling was last night, 5th 6th grade ladies CYO league.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Oh What Could Have Been! fwpacerfan's Avatar

I heard Will Perdue on ESPN Radio this morning and he said that even if the Pistons win in 5 games that the favorite to win it all next year will undoubtedly be a Western Conference team. Of course he still does some work for the Spurs so what else would he say, but still. The mediots refuse to give the East any props. I think the REAL NBA championship was the ECF (not the Spurs v. Lakers series that the mediots were hyping).

This series has validated the Pacers season and shown that the East is as good as the West. The East plays defense which the West doesn't. It has become obvious that the Lakers have not faced this good of a defense before. It also shows me that maybe Detroit is actually an ok offensive team. They looked bad against the Pacers because the Pacers are the 2nd best defensive team in the league.

I hope the Pistons can pull off a win tomorrow. Going back to LA could be very problematic and I would HATE to see the Lakers come back and win this series.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Lakers fans are thickheaded, blond idiots. Ha. HAHA.

Losers.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

sweabs

That's priceless

One guy made the point "Rasheed continuously runs his mouth and never gets called on it" - ed:

Mood

That's priceless

One guy made the point "Rasheed continuously runs his mouth and never gets called on it" - ed:

Now where have I heard that before????
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

That's priceless

Now where have I heard that before????
    Yeah, sounds familiar!

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Oh What Could Have Been! fwpacerfan's Avatar

After reading some of those posts again I've come to realize that the homerism we all show sometimes is NOTHING compared to those clowns. The media has West Coast bias against the Lakers?

And then this post by LakerFanAlways is hilarious:

I know what the NBA is now and I'm done with it. I will always love my Lakers, but its like watching the WWE, every few months you see a new WWE champion, same here. Stern wanted an east coast team to get it, he didn't even try not to make it not obvious, he threw it in our face. All that hard wor, Fish's shot, Kobe's shot in game 2, meant absolutely nothing. Stern was laughing at us the entire time, knowing what was gonna happen. That evil SOB. I hope he dies a cruel and painful death.
    All that hard work he references consists of 2 hail mary shots that went in. Is that what is defined as 'work' in LA? Work is playing hard nosed defense. Work is fighting for rebounds. Work is taking charges and doing all of the little things that don't get the attention. Those are the things the Pistons and many other East coast teams do. Those are the things that the media calls 'ugly' basketball, but they also win championships.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Mood

Not in the land of glitz and glammer. Everything is INSTANT GRATIFICATION there. If it doesn't fall outta the sky or cost a gazillion dollars (or generate a gazzillion $ worht of media exposure) Then it isn't worth noticing. Wonder if Jack will re-up his season tix? Probably...just in case.