Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wolf Game II: The Wolves Strike Back

Default The Wolf Game II: The Wolves Strike Back

Standard rules to the game still apply. If you don't know what those are, feel free to ask after the first story is posted.

Roles were selected using a random number generator. This was to eliminate any personal or grouping biases that may have existed on my part.

Further additions:

1) No voting for yourself during town votes.

2) Your posted vote is the vote that counts - no PMing me with your "real" vote.

3) For strategy purposes, anything said in the story has no use in figuring out people's roles. I will include people in the various stories, time permitting, and some of what they do may seem suspicious. There is no attempt at revealing actual roles in the stories. Anything there is just for entertainment value. Having said that, I will not avoid talking about people who are not human - so there should be nothing to gain by trying to apply any stories to determining roles.

4) There are 4 wolves in this game. There is one seer and one angel. No wolf can be a seer or angel, and vice versa. The angel cannot be the seer, and vice versa.

5) Once you're killed, stop posting in the thread. Do not PM with anyone still alive regarding the game.

6) I reserve the right to further rule changes or additions if the situation arises requiring them.

List of People Still Alive:

9) Indy
    13) Robertmo
    14) Arcadian
    15) The Toxic Avenger
    16) Newman8r
    17) Suaveness

List of People Killed:
    1) RoboDoug - Eaten, night 1! Human(ish).
    2) RoboKegboy - Eaten, night 1! Human(ish).
    3) Intridcold - Hung, day 1! Human.
    4) DisplacedKnick - Hung, day 2! Wolf.
    5) Raskolnikov - Eaten, night 2! Human.
    6) Pig Nash - Killed, day 3! Human.
    7) Since86 - Eaten, night 3! Human.
    8) Naturallystoned - Killed, day 4! Wolf.
    9) Shade - Eaten, night 4! Human.
    10) Gyron - Hung (like a chipmunk), day 5! Human.
    11) Bellisimo - Eaten, night 5! Angel.
    12) SoupIsGood - Hung, day 6! Wolf.
    13) Hicks - Eaten, night 6! Seer.
    14) Hoop - Hung, day 7! Human.
    15) Indy - Eaten, night 7! Human.
    Last edited by btowncolt; 07-02-2008 at 04:20 PM.

Default Re: The Wolf Game II: The Wolves Strike Back

Our story begins on a cold, dark, winter evening. The year is 1546. In a little town nestled in some quiet, lonely hills is our cast of characters – none realizing what will soon befall them.

Epilogue:

The first thing any of them saw was an almost too brief glimmer of red eyes in the distance. As their boat made its way to the shore of this new, distant land – they saw those eyes. The chilling, terrifying glint of red in an otherwise pitch black sea of trees. Dismissed as just a trick of the light, it should have been the first signal to all aboard that their journey should not have ended here.

Months before, they had left their homes. While none knew much about any of the rest, they all had one thing in common – a need to escape where they had spent most of the lives. Whether because of persecution for crimes against humanity, like the one called “Gyron”, or because they were assumed to be some sort of witch, like the one who between fits of number counting called himself “newman8r”, they all had reason to seek a new life. Of course, none of them had bothered to realize that traveling halfway across the world with a ship of 18 guys and 2 asexual robots was a poor survival strategy, but who can fault them? They were desperate and alone.

“Hello?!?”, shouted Hicks as the boat came onto shore. “Is anyone there? I need to find something called ‘the internet’.”

“Did anyone else see that? What was it? Was it a sheep? God I hope it was a sheep. Does anyone else know what it’s like to be in love? Are there sheep here? Can a person really love a sheep? I really...” Suaveness’ incessant rambling was cut off by a sharp blow to the head. RoboKegboy and RoboDoug had been programmed to not only protect the villagers from outside threats, but threats to basic decency. Sheep-man love was certainly the latter.

While Arcadian and Bellisimo unloaded the ship, the rest began to explore. They needed to find a suitable area to build their new community.

“Wait a second”, said Since86 as he was but a few hundred yards from the shore. “We should build right here. It’s close to the water, close to our supplies, and it’s on high ground – we can make sure Robertmto doesn’t try to run off again.”

So they built their small community on that quiet hill in this new land. They built a town square, a town store – and even a town brothel. They took turns dressing up as women and standing in the small window, beckoning one another into the.....well, that’s a story for a different day and a different forum.

About 8 months after they landed, their lives changed forever – though few of them knew at the time....

As Indy was walking to pick some fresh berries from the shrubbery outside of town, he saw that the gate was slightly ajar. He peaked around the gate – it should have never been open! RoboKegboy and RoboDoug should have been standing right outside! As he looked outside, he was shocked by what he saw. It was Pig Nash! Dressed like a schoolgirl, running around the meadow singing “I’m a little teapot!”

This, of course, was perfectly normal. But what he saw at his feet horrified him so much that wet his adult cloth diaper. RoboKegboy and RoboDoug were ripped to shreds! Their torsos had enormous bite marks, bite marks big enough that it could not have simply been Raskolnikov on a drunken bender! There were patches of gray fur everywhere – fur that looked almost wolf-like. Could a pack of wolves have done this?

As Indy turned around to close the gate and run and tell the others, he saw something carved in the gate. It looked like a message. It said – “We’re heeeeeeeeeeeere. PS – There’s a shortage of chairs. Yeah.”

Indy ran and rang the town bell. Everyone gathered in the square, including Pig Nash in all his pigtailed glory. The Toxic Avenger was a little late to arrive, but this was of no surprise to anyone. Better that Toxic finish putting the lotion on his skin than getting the hose again!

The townsfolk knew there was danger amongst them. Those eyes they had seen that first night – they never should have stayed here. Those weren’t some mere animal; they were werewolf eyes! They decided that while there was still some light out, they must vote to hang one of their compatriots.

But who would they hang? They must vote, and quickly!
    Last edited by btowncolt; 06-17-2008 at 11:59 AM.

I vote intridcold. Got to be someone.
    "They could turn out to be only innocent mathematicians, I suppose," muttered Woevre's section officer, de Decker.

"'Only.'" Woevre was amused. "Someday you'll explain to me how that's possible. Seeing that, on the face of it, all mathematics leads, doesn't it, sooner or later, to some kind of human suffering."

it is every so hard to pick at random for the first wolf to die. Anyone feel like dying?

Humans UNITE

******* it, why am I always just a regular human?

I vote Hoop.
    Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well i would defend myself, but I have nothing to go on. So shoot blindly...I mean wisely.

Shade
    Last edited by Major Cold; 06-17-2008 at 11:49 AM.

Mood

I was going to vote randomly, seeing no other choice. But then Rasko uttered the most peculiar thing, "Why am I always just a regular human?" Foolish, or dangerous. Either way, an obvious tie-breaker for my otherwise chaotic choice of whom to hang. I vote for Rakolnikov.

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Dear diary,

My putt-putt business lost it's best customers today. RoboKegboy and RoboDoug both were attacked by creatures. Their records are unfathomable. Especially Robodoug's record on the 11th hole. No other human or android could bank off of the sheep's rectum like Robodoug (even though Suave just played hole 11 18 times to hit that continually).

I have decided to add more to the first three holes. It is as easy as Shade's mother. Whom I have not seen in awhile.

More Later,
    I

Four wolves? Agh.
    The first vote is such a *****. I'll vote for Hicks.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

I change my vote to Hicks.
    Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

No wait, I see Soup voted Hicks already. I stick with Hoop in that case. Don't wanna go and make myself suspicious...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

Cause I'm the taxman....yeahea I'm the taxman (a regular human taxman).
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

Mood

Rasko continues to suggest his guilt......

Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar

[OoC] This happened really fast... and technically it's my first time playing so bear with me... I'm still trying to get the hang of it...

Also Lotion? Just icky...[OoC]

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rasko continues to suggest his guilt......
    Yes, I'm a wolf, but I'm not after your meat, I'm after your money...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

A first vote of this kind would be a guess. I mean we barely know each other even after having lived together for over 8 months.

The person called Suaveness seems to have an affinty for sheep. And as I recall from grade school, wolves love sheep. So my first vote goes to Suaveness.

Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar

Rasko is acting weird but that worked for Btown pretty well last game... I'm not convinced just yet.

IntridCold - Arcadian
    Hoop - Raskolnikov
    Raskolnikov - Hicks
    Hicks - SiG

Kinda Suspicious that Four people have already voted within two hours of the games start... and for four different people?

Hmmm. Very interesting...

Just a thought. Thats all.

Late edit: Sauveness - Gyron
    Well, now that theory is all shot to heck... my vote still to come.

Current Vote Tally:

Intridcold, 1 - (Arcadian)
    Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
    Shade, 1 - (Intridcold)
    Raskolnikov, 1 - (Hicks)
    Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)

Yeesh - decisions, decisions.

Rasko's trying the old Innocence by Admission ploy but I'm not buying it. Got nothing any better to go on.

My vote's for Raskolnikov
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

That's right, TA, I'm just a weird, regular human...come on, DK, tell me you're kidding.

Stupid humans.
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

...I was beginning to question the wisdom of boarding this boat eight months ago. The mysterious tip I received that the person responsible for my parents death was on board seemed a ruse to throw me off the trail. But this morning upon finding the destroyed robots I see the events that lead to my parents death beginning again. And more importantly the word CROATOAN was carved on the tree...
    "They could turn out to be only innocent mathematicians, I suppose," muttered Woevre's section officer, de Decker.

"'Only.'" Woevre was amused. "Someday you'll explain to me how that's possible. Seeing that, on the face of it, all mathematics leads, doesn't it, sooner or later, to some kind of human suffering."

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

I'll see how things unfold and analyze then cast my vote.

"Bring me a shubbery!" I shouted to myself as I ran towards the edge of town to collect the berries.
    As I reached the edge of town, the sight I seezy made me tum-tum go queasy. Robodeezy and Robokeezy all torn to peezies. I ran to the town beezy.
    Damn it, I hate when my thought breaks down like that. I really need to stop going to Gyron's opium den every morning.
    Apparently we have werewolves. I have no idea who they could be, but apparently Raskolnikov keeps telling everyone who will listen that he is human which is suspicious, but I don't think hes that dumb to draw undue attention to himself. I shall go make another round of the town to see what everyone else thinks. Perhaps I will stop by Gyron's opium den for a quick smokesky with Pig Neezy and NaturallyStoned. I don't even know why he goes there to be honest. Seems like a waste of money to me.
    -From the Journal of Indy

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Mood

I agree Rasko's being over the top, but if he's not fooling us, he's not fooling anybody because the real wolves already know each other.

I vote newman8r.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods