Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wolf Game : It's Going to Be Long and in the End, Disappointing. That's what she said.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The Wolf Game : It's Going to Be Long and in the End, Disappointing. That's what she said.

Mayor?

One minute, I was a passerby in some godforsaken town and the next minute I was the mayor of it. I don't know much about the area, but from what I gather it was inhabited by a group of fanatics that had rejected the world and decided to live in this commune. They seemed to be at a breaking point, and for the first couple of days... I couldn't even figure out why.

When I found out why, I almost burst out laughing. They actually believed that within their community there lived... of all things... Werewolves.

Then, it didn't take long for them to round up someone. They didn't seem to have any evidence that werewolves existed, let alone that this poor guy was one himself. It seemed that he was actually going to get a trial. But last night, a mob showed up outside and there would be no trial. The presiding mayor and local teacher, was taken from his cell and was taken out to the square. I got that sick feeling that you get when you are about to watch some innocent guy die, but he's not innocent, but rather guilty, and when it seems the right thing was done, it turns out something horrific occurred, something so horrific that it causes you write run-on sentences when you write about the the horrific events that followed that fateful night, the night I saw my first werewolf, in the flesh, or fur if you prefer.

Sycamore Ken was hung that night, from a rope tied to a tree, the same way I would hang someone if I had to. ROT IN HELL YOU WEREWOLF!

The next day, Toxic Avenger quickly emerged as the next candidate for mayor. He promised CHANGE! and HOPE!, and was even open to diplomacy with the werewolves. He was eaten by the wolves later that night.

When things couldn't get any worse, it did. I was elected mayor...

Today, the townspeople are going to vote on who they think the wolves are, and I'm the one who gets the final say as to who is going to get hung. Who's going to kill me first? The wolves or the Townsfolk?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The Wolf Game : It's Going to Be Long and in the End, Disappointing. That's what she said.

And so it begins...

Mood

Default Re: The Wolf Game : It's Going to Be Long and in the End, Disappointing. That's what she said.

Some clerical issues!

Nat stoned has written himself in as the mayor, but we'll use the coin flip method to actually determine who he "decides."

And I've tweaked the method slightly.

The second player is only considered if he has received at least as many votes as the remaining number of wolves. For example:

16 players remaining, 3 wolves remaining:

Player A receives 8 votes
    Player B, C, and D receive 2 votes

Player A is automatically killed.

Here is the list of players!

3.) btown
    8.) intridcold
    14.) Since86
    15.) SoupIsGood
    16.) Suaveness

Killed!
    17.) The Toxic Avenger - eaten! (story only player)
    18.) SycamoreKen - hung! (story only player)
    13.) Shade -hung (human) Day 1
    1.) Anthem - eaten! (seer) Night 1
    5.) Hicks - hung! (human) Day 2
    12.) Robertmto - eaten! (human) Night 2
    9.) Lord Helmet - hung! (human) Day 3
    11.) Rasko - eaten! (human) Night 3
    7.) Indy - hung! (wolf) Day 4
    10.) newman8r - eaten! (human) Night 4
    6.) Hoop - hung! (human) Day 5
    4.) Gyron - hung! (wolf) Day 6
    2.) Belli - eaten! (human) Night 6
    Last edited by Pig Nash; 06-15-2008 at 07:24 PM.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The past few days have been a roller coaster of emotions. Our worst fears were confirmed when SycamoreKen was shown to be a werewolf. It is quite disturbing to learn that our presiding mayor and our small town's educated man was a werewolf. We quickly moved the next morning to elect Toxic Avenger. A smart enough fellow, but his credentials seemed to be limited. He promised us that he would create fuzzy feelings within our souls, he also said he would make peace with the fuzzy ones among us. However, the fuzzy ones ate him that night.
    Now we have elected a newcomer NatStoned as mayor. We figure he himself must not be a werewolf as he arrived just days ago. After the first rumors had already started.
    I don't know who to trust right now, and I honestly am not even sure how I got here.
    About three weeks ago, I awoke in a man named Btown's basement in nothing but my boxers and a cheap bottle of whiskey in my hand.
    I used to dream of a future, and having a family. Now I only hope that I can make it through the night.

Today we vote on another townsperson to send to his death under the charge of werewolf. I know not who I will nominate right now. I feel I must converse with my fellow townspeople first.

-From the journal of Indy

(It will be in italics if its from my journal. Or regular if I'm just "talking".)

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Mood

What you didn't know is that I've got a bit of an overarching story over the top of this that I'm also going to be doing every once in a while.

Oh joy. Lucky #13.

Soup, Btown, and I went to the shed last night. It wasn't quite the threesome I wanted, but I had to make due. After SK's death, I needed consolation. I feel so...used
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

This town creeps me out. And it smells funny.

Mood

From the pages of The History of Digestown

The small hamlet of Digestown was out of the way; out of the way of cities, out of the way of highways, out of the way of the law. It was just what I required for my purposes, a bit too homoerotic than I would prefer, but I make do. The townsfolk may believe they are in a communal sharefest, it's really a dictatorship. One day they all decided to move away from everyone at the same time, right.

I'm in charge here. My name is Pig Nash. (Yes that is my real name! Stop snickering!) I'm a Hypnotist. (Yes with a capital H! Stop snickering!) I had my minions farming the land for free and turning a nice little profit until all this happened. SycamoreKen was the "teacher" in that he kept everyone in line. He was my enforcer. I can't let myself be seen by the townsfolk, lest they become suspicious. Then they lynched him! They killed him in cold blood, and I didn't even tell them to do it! Then in the morning, Toxic Avenger was also dead.

They've elected a newcomer, someone not under my control, as the mayor. On this day he has decreed that they shall vote for someone else to lynch. This will surely be interesting.

(vote in the thread, I'll keep a tally)
    Last edited by Pig Nash; 06-03-2008 at 01:06 AM.

A raspy voice drifts in from wherever dead wolves go......

Thanks for the inclusion there guys. Now I can sit back and watch.
    and I don't know who the other wolves are so don't bother me. I'm dead.
    Last edited by SycamoreKen; 06-03-2008 at 01:14 AM.

I didn't know dead wolves spoke....
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

I smell a wolf in Indy. Lynch him

Why would anyone ever listen to a canadian?

Its a little suspicious to be the first one to cast a name out there don't ya think?

Cause it is too cold up here to be a wolf. You know you want to eat people you Wolf.

This town isn't in canada. What are you even rambling about? Has no one given you your meds today?

Nope

Can someone get the man his meds? He thinks he is back up in the Hat again.

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

My Dear Fans,

Thank you for continuing to check on my internet blog on a daily basis! Thanks to your support I am now in a close race with Gilbert Arenas for the #1 celebrity blog!

Ever since I had to take a break from the spotlight due to personal family matters things have not been the same. I came to visit my family who has managed to find a quiet little town with very little access to the outside world.

Unfortunately I lost my brother Toxic Avenger to a rare incident...one that I dare not speak of about it on my internet blog until I find out all of the facts. This place is deserted - deserted for a reason. If it wasn't for Soup's Internet and Soup shop I would not be in a position to post my blog.

The upcoming days shall truly be testing. If I make it out alive...its going to be the next big blockbuster movie! Just have to make sure Michael Bay doesn't get anywhere near it!

Will keep you posted with more news really soon bloggers!

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Who played in the previous game?

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

game? this is no game son!
    surely it might feel like a game - but this is what we're facing...and its about time you face the music before you get snatched up by the wolves!

Mood

Hicks walked slowly around the inside perimeter of the barn.

Head tilted oddly to one side, he was muttering things to himself that anyone within ear shot could not understand.

"......I'm protecting my spine.......how can you place a pea under my matress and expect me not to.......the one who sees will save them all.........kiss and tell the ones you trust........"

He stopped his circular path, and headed towards the door. Walking past a few confused gazers, he started walking out to the edge of town.

".......twice in two days.......the frog won't talk to me anymore.......30,404........they only come at night........ just as dangerous in the light........."

Reaching his destination, Hicks climbed up the tree house his father had built for him decades ago to rest.

When I awoke this morning I found the body of my mentor SycamoreKen hung up like a piece of meat. He barely looked recognizable with all the fur and ubberlong teeth.

I wanted to know how he could be right under my nose without me knowing about this.

I was very upset at hearing that my good friend Toxic Avenger was killed in haste. He did not deserve that treatment for being such a caring good person.

I heard that the one and only Bellisimo is coming into town tonight. Toxic Avenger used to talk about his brother until the sun came up. TA told me all the crazy stories and scary outburst that caused Bellisimo, or B-Mo, to take the break from being the O.N.E. It will be nice to meet him in person.

I just want some sleep and for this to all be done with. Although I suspect this is just the beginning....
    Last edited by N8R; 06-03-2008 at 09:57 AM.

Someone really needs to get newman his meds. He's been wandering around blathering about how cold it is here. I think he believes he is still in canada. Poor fellow.

I also think that Hicks may need a little bit of whatever newman's on. He's been wandering around muttering over by his barn, and he's taken up residence in his childhood treehouse. Perhaps he believes this is the safest place to be right now. Maybe he is just trying to shut out what is currently going on. Or possibly his mumblings could be a side effect of a curse. Perhaps he too is a werewolf. He like SycamoreKen is also an educator. That is probably mere coincedence. Hicks has always been a bit of an odd apple, this has probably just finally sent him off the deep end.

Hell, its gotten to all of us. I don't think Shade has bathed in the past week. He keeps talking about how bad the town smells. What he doesn't realize is that its actually him that smells like a soiled diaper filled with Indian food. Unfortunately I believe this situation (and Shade's stench) will get worse before they get better.

I am off to Soup's Internet and Soup Shop to try and get to the outside world and to also see if the rumors of Bellisimo being in town are really true.

-From the journal of Indy

One bowl of soup shopkeep!

After hearing Indy use Indian food in a bad connotation, I decided that he needed to be punished. Btown and I knocked him out and gagged him. We placed him in Btown's basement, where many unmentionable things happen. Maybe I went too far...