Thread: A big welcome & hello to my friend Sig.....

Default A big welcome & hello to my friend Sig.....

Some of you young guys won't know him & I'm not even sure if some of you guys from the star board will remember him because most of you were sort of new there when we left.

But Brother Sig was the first outsider that was ever welcomed into the brotherhood of the forum back in the day.

In other words he was the first non-pacer fan who came into our site & stuck around.

Sig is a wealth of knowledge & I hope to see him on here often.

I've missed you buddy & welcome to our new home. You'll see some of the old ones around over here Skaut Ech is actually Scott H. & Brother Owl is around here somewhere.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Default Re: A big welcome & hello to my friend Sig.....

Welcome aboard, post often

Going caveman/Tarzan on us, Peck? "I big welcome"?

Seriously, welcome aboard Sig. Always nice to have smart basketball fans on the board, even if they're not fully enlightened into the wonder of the Pacers.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

I wonder what team he is a fan of...

Seriously, welcome aboard Sig. Always nice to have smart basketball fans on the board, even if they're not fully enlightened into the wonder of the Pacers.

Damn I missed that. Oh well, what would a Peck post be without words spelled wrong?

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Mood

Damn I missed that. Oh well, what would a Peck post be without words spelled wrong?
    You do know there's this handy edit button we all have the privilege of using, right? It's not restricted to just editing the post-- you can change the title too.

You do know there's this handy edit button we all have the privilege of using, right? It's not restricted to just editing the post-- you can change the title too.
    : Ok, so I'm techno challenged.

But thanks to you, it's fixed now.

Thanks Peck! I'll try to direct Ronn this way too.

I am a relocated Hoosier who left INdiana in 1980. Moved to Dallas. So I made the switch to being a Mavs fan when they got an expansion team. Been a Mavs fan since. So excuse me if I sometimnes have to defend the Mavs. The Pacers of the 90's saved me from basketbaal doom cause as we all know the Mavs were the worst team in any sport during that decade. Well my favorite football team (the Bengals) might have been worse.

Yeh, I'll try to post and stop by more than I was in my later SN days.