I wanted to examine the possibilities of trading down a few spots in the draft: Who might want to move up, and what type of price they might agree to pay. Here are some possibilities as I see them today:
1. Portland trades #13 and PG Jarrett Jack to Indiana
Indiana trades #11 and the rights to Erazem Lorbek to Portland.
2. Golden State trades #14, #49 and C Patrick O'Bryant to Indiana
Indiana trades #11 and the rights to Erazem Lorbek to Golden State.
3. Sacramento trades #12, #42, #43, and cash of 3 million to Indiana
Indiana trades #11 and #41 to Sacramento
4. Washington trades #18,#47, C Brendan Haywood, and 3 million cash to Indiana.
Indiana trades #11 and a signed and traded Kareem Rush to Washington
5. New Jersey trades #21, #40, and PG Marcus Williams to Indiana
Indiana trades #11 and a signed and traded Andre Owens to New Jersey.
What do we think as a group of these 5 trade down possibilities?