View Poll Results: Westbrook or Augustin?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Westbrook

    42 54.55%
  • Augustin

    23 29.87%
  • Other (please explain)

    15 19.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 50 of 50

Thread: Westbrook or Augustin

  1. #26
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,987

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Augustin. Westbrook is more versatile but he isn't a real good SG or a real good PG - he's sort of a morph between the two and typically those aren't as successful in the NBA as players who are a "pure" one or the other.

    Augustin is a pure PG.

    That said, I think the Pacers should find a way to trade either up to the top 5 or down to about 20. I'm not sold on either of these guys. The top 5 are the monster talents while I think you can get someone at around 20 who'll help you as much as picking at 11.
    What he said. Though picking at 6 could also still yield you some of the very nice talents.

    Btw Rim who would you rank 1-5?

    Regards,

    Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  2. #27
    Member Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brownsburg
    Posts
    8,530

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    I guess another reason I like Westbrook better because I think next year he's a rotation player who could be the first guard off the bench, just based on his ability to defend and 5 years down the road, if he truely is a gym rat, then you have something maybe special.

    Anytime I hear gym rat, I'm interested.

  3. #28

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by jcouts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neither of these players are going to excel at the NBA level. They will both be career backups. The temptation for Bird to draft another 6'7 guy who can play multiple positions (Brandon Rush) will prove too tempting.
    Are you kidding me? Augustin has so much potential and Westbrook is just one helluva finisher. He plays more like a PF than a Guard.

    Pacers can't lose with selecting either. My hope is that they select Augustin, but my gut tells me they'll choose Westbrook.

  4. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess another reason I like Westbrook better because I think next year he's a rotation player who could be the first guard off the bench, just based on his ability to defend and 5 years down the road, if he truely is a gym rat, then you have something maybe special.

    Anytime I hear gym rat, I'm interested.
    Great point. Westbrook went from not on the NBA radar to likely top-10 pick in a single season. That type of improvement takes a serious work ethic. That work ethic, combined with his physical gifts, is a recipe for major success.

    He's our man if he's there at #11.

  5. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What he said. Though picking at 6 could also still yield you some of the very nice talents.

    Btw Rim who would you rank 1-5?

    Regards,

    Mourning
    In terms of pure talent I think the top five are Beasley, Rose, Bayless, Mayo and Randolph.

    But we've all heard that Lopez will go early and nobody projects Randolph that high.

    I'm still hoping for Mayo but if he's not there I'd like DW to go for Randolph. We can wait a couple of years - we'll suck for at least that long anyway. There will be surer bets at 6 but nobody, except maybe Jordan, with as much upside.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  6. #31
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,636

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Yeah, this is definitely the guy we should draft! He reminds me of Penny Hardaway before his knees went bad.


    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

  7. #32
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,618

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, I think we'd take Love easy, but he'd have to fall to us first.

    And I've gotten to the point where I just don't believe these mock drafts. We'd trade down into the mid-20s and Rush and CDR would have been taken 15-20.
    Agreed. He's not getting to 11, too many GMs and other sources have commented on his game in a way that matches stuff I've thought too. Meaning that I think the read I've had on him is the one a lot of people get when they see a lot of his game action, rather than just me being on his jock or something.

    Mayo, EJ, Love, Westbrook - when I watched them I thought they clearly stood out. And typically the commentators of the game were agreeing at the time. They aren't slipping off radars. If anything they might be overvalued, though I don't think that's true either.

    Of the "past 15 or so" SG types I think CDR has the best set of offensive moves, but I haven't thought much of his defensive ability. Rush isn't quite the scorer CDR is but he really plays smart and like Westbrook he finds his way into lots of plays, more of a glue guy than a focal point. Lee also has some pretty nice scoring moves, maybe not CDR, but he seems to give you more defense.

    Keep in mind that Lee went straight up against Westbrook in the tourney and basically handled him fine. Considering that he can be had in the 2nd round allegedly that might be a nice bargin.

    I'm calling Bill Walker a SF. He's so Jackson it's not funny (physical tweener SG/SF with really streaky offense and a habit of getting overly emotionally charged). Technically you could use him at SG, certainly a better fit there than Dun is.


    DJ quick as Best? Hmm, I guess but I never saw that myself. To me Collison seems much quicker than DJ. To me DJ is like the smaller version of Bayless and honestly I think Bayless also has the better passing game. How DJ is the pure PG and Bayless is a combo is beyond me. DJ often took over and called his own number, especially in the tourney. That's not "pure PG" to me.

    That type of improvement takes a serious work ethic
    So did Love, and in both cases it wasn't work ethic directly that made that happen, as in "used to suck but he got a lot better". This was simply where a guy was projected and then people got to see what his actual game is and views changed. I don't think EJ dropped a bit because he doesn't work at it, people just got to see him with prime time NCAA minutes and saw the flaws that were already there.

    To me a drop or climb in cases like this have more to do with mocks guessing at a player's talent rather than their own in-season improvement. Now a 4th year guy might drop or flatten out from year 3 and hurt his stock (Hibbert), but Westbrook was never a guy people thought "he stinks". More like "haven't thought about it".

    First game I saw of UCLA this year he was noticeable. Same with Love. I was watching for Collison only at the time, didn't even know about the other two. Same with KS and Rush/Chalmers, Memphis and CDR/Dorsey, and so on.

    This isn't to say that Brook didn't work at it, it's just saying that his climb doesn't directly indicate "gym rat" status or something.
    Last edited by Naptown_Seth; 05-22-2008 at 04:19 PM.

  8. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anytime I hear gym rat, I'm interested.
    That's great and all, but I think it's something I'd expect more than something I'd get excited about. The majority of NBA players work hard in the gym, come to practice on time, listen to their coaches and don't slack during the offseason.

    Austin Croshere and Troy Murphy are a couple examples of bigtime gymrats. For some reason, their work ethic gets reported more than others, but there are plenty of other guys like that in the league.

    And I'd take Westbrook, FTR.

  9. #34

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    be careful with those highlight videos...a highlight video can be edited to make anybody look like a future all-star. what you see in that video from westbrook is not really indicative of his game for the full 40minutes...

  10. #35
    Administrator Roaming Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,935

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by croz24 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    be careful with those highlight videos...a highlight video can be edited to make anybody look like a future all-star. what you see in that video from westbrook is not really indicative of his game for the full 40minutes...
    James White, anyone?
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

  11. #36
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by NuffSaid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IMO, who the Pacers draft will depend greatly on three primary factors:

    1) who Bird/O'Brien views as the core players. (We'll get to that in a moment);

    2) what position they feel is in need of an upgrade; and,

    3) whether they feel a desperate need to upgrade said position now or if they believe they can afford to wait a year or 2 for the draftee to develop.

    Of course, there is a forth option if you will:

    4) picking the best players available @ #11 and trading him to get the more experienced player(s) you want.

    Now, let's talk about each of the above factors.

    1. Both Bird and coach O'Brien agree that Granger, Dunleavy and JO make up the core players. (For Bird's assessment of the core players, see the question from the linked article herein that inquires about the nucleus of the team right above JO's picture; for Jim O'Brien's perspective, listen to his last radio show; link provided below.)

    Key reserves: Diener, Graham (recently signed new contract w/the Pacers), Shawn Williams and Jeff Foster

    Looking at this list of seven players, the one position that cannot easily be changed by one of the inner-changeable players is PG.

    2. In an April 17th interview w/Conrad Brunner, as well as coach O'Brien's last radio show of the season, coach was very specific about the need to "shore up the PG position" with "defensive toughness". The question then becomes how desperate are they to upgrade this position? Which leads us to item #3.

    3. The Pacers used five different players at the Point last year: Tinsley, Diener, Flip Murray, Quis and Owens. It's clear that neither Owens nor Murray will be back next year - Owens moreso because he lacks overall skill at the Point, and Murray because he's not a true PG and because the Pacers already have a unique "combo-Guard" in Quis, but in truth he didn't run the Point very well either. That leaves Tinsley and Diener as the Pacers only two viable PGs. Odds are Tinsley won't be back next year (per the radio show link above), but if he does return, it's likely he'll lose his starting role because of his lack of dependability (health wise, but there are obviously other factors that go along with his dependability issues). So, how desperate are the Pacers to upgrade at the Point? I'd say very, but they're not in panic mode just yet. Which leads me to item #4 - picking the best player available and trading him to get a more experienced player (or players). I doubt that will happen, but it remains a plausable option.

    Admittedly, the Pacers haven't faired very well when trying to pick up a PG through FA. They had a solid backup in Darrel Armstrong, but let him go due to his age and lack of quickness (though you had to admire the defensive effort he put forth, as well as his seemingly tireless energy; I'd have kept him myself, but I'm not the team's decision maker...). Over the years, they've played "patch-work" at the Point continuously seeking out a viable backup for Tinsley. But in recent years, it's become more and more apparent that despite Tinsley's talents at running the offense, he's not very durable and, thus, can't be relied on for extended play throughout any given season. So, now TPTB are re-thinking their approach to the PG position. Instead of finding "patches" to fill the reserve PG spot in case Tinsley goes down, they want to find a reliable PG for the near future who can defend, score and create shots for himself. And that leds us to where we are now trying to guess who the Pacers might take in the draft.

    Among the three leading candidates, D. J. Augustin, Russell Westbrook and Eric Gordon, it is my opinion based on details as outlined above that the Pacers will select Westbrook. NBADraft.net describes Westbrook as follows:

    "Attacks the basket with a lethal first step and crossover ability … Can handle the rock well and gets into the lane effortlessly … Huge wingspan allows him to play much bigger than his 6-3 height … Solid passer with unselfishness, always looks for the open man … Has an excellent mid-range game … A gym rat, really works hard to improve … Has a great attitude, extremely coachable … Has the potential to be a big-time scorer when given the chance … Really excels defensively and has a chance to develop into a great defender …Must become better at handling ball pressure at the point guard position."

    The only negative on this guy seems to be that he gets alittle rattled when pressed hard (either in the half-court or when doubled). In time, this is something that he can overcome. The key selling point, obviously, is his ability to play solid defense which is what Bird and JOB have both stressed as vital from this position. Now, I'd love to get Augustin because this guy he's a bonafied play maker (based on the scouting report and what I've seen of him), but we've got Granger, Graham and to a limited degree Dunleavy and Quis for that. What the Pacers need is a solid, all-around PG who can pass, shot well from the field, has the ability to finish at the rim AND defend well. Westbrook seems to have all those traits. Of course, the debate will continue until draft night. So, let the debates go on...
    Good explanation of your thinking. Very logical, and probably the way management is thinking. The question is will Westbrook be available? One thing though, they didn't sign Graham, they picked up his option.

  12. #37

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin


  13. #38
    Never Give Up aero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,343
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    we WILL be drafting a Point Guard...
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

  14. #39

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good explanation of your thinking. Very logical, and probably the way management is thinking. The question is will Westbrook be available? One thing though, they didn't sign Graham, they picked up his option.
    I stand corrected. Still, the point is we retained him as a key component to the team's immediate future. The question TPTB have to answer is, "How many above the rim players can this roster handle?" Granger has ups, but Graham can really throw down. Should they draft Westbrook they'd certainly be adding another "above the rim" type player into the mix. Bird/Morray will then need to decide if it's improved perimeter defense w/playmaking they want at the Point or playmaking with ball distribution and the ability to run the offense?

    As I said, if it's between Westbrook and Augustin I think they'll go with Westbrook, but I'd rather they took Augustin instead.

  15. #40
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,618

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Gnome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    James White, anyone?
    Exactly. As soon as you see 20 dunks and oops you know the reel is basically worthless for seeing a guy's game. I went on YouTube looking a bit last night and watched some reels on guys I'd seen in plenty of full games. Kevin Love's reel had ZERO outlet passes, and when you grab it baseline, toss it 3/4 court for the zero dribble layup by a teammate, that's a highlight. Yet his real suggests he is an undersized PF who either takes dunks or spots up for jumpers. None of his clever post work, none of his steals or quality inside defense since he rarely gets a shot block...the reel showed nothing that would make you draft him.

    This was true for all these guys. I need to see Bayless dunking on an oop maybe once just to show his in-traffic hops. Show me some stop and go's, pivots, hand changes, cross-overs and a variety of the passes he can make, not just the same behind the back or oop assist over and over.

    Worst is this no-brainer stuff like the previously mentioned open dunks. Really, a quality NCAA player can dunk it when left wide open. Wow, you sold me on the kid.

  16. #41
    100 Miles from the B count55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,772

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by NuffSaid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I stand corrected. Still, the point is we retained him as a key component to the team's immediate future. The question TPTB have to answer is, "How many above the rim players can this roster handle?" Granger has ups, but Graham can really throw down. Should they draft Westbrook they'd certainly be adding another "above the rim" type player into the mix. Bird/Morray will then need to decide if it's improved perimeter defense w/playmaking they want at the Point or playmaking with ball distribution and the ability to run the offense?

    As I said, if it's between Westbrook and Augustin I think they'll go with Westbrook, but I'd rather they took Augustin instead.
    I don't necessarily think this is true. I think they picked up Graham's option because (A) we're tax-strapped, so we're going to need guys at or around the min to fill out the last three or four roster spots, (B) Graham's option is right there (@ about $800k), and (C) Graham is a known quantity.

    I think he showed enough to get another shot as bench fodder, but I have a hard time believing that anyone is really considering him a key component of the team's immediate future.

  17. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly. As soon as you see 20 dunks and oops you know the reel is basically worthless for seeing a guy's game. I went on YouTube looking a bit last night and watched some reels on guys I'd seen in plenty of full games. Kevin Love's reel had ZERO outlet passes, and when you grab it baseline, toss it 3/4 court for the zero dribble layup by a teammate, that's a highlight. Yet his real suggests he is an undersized PF who either takes dunks or spots up for jumpers. None of his clever post work, none of his steals or quality inside defense since he rarely gets a shot block...the reel showed nothing that would make you draft him.

    This was true for all these guys. I need to see Bayless dunking on an oop maybe once just to show his in-traffic hops. Show me some stop and go's, pivots, hand changes, cross-overs and a variety of the passes he can make, not just the same behind the back or oop assist over and over.

    Worst is this no-brainer stuff like the previously mentioned open dunks. Really, a quality NCAA player can dunk it when left wide open. Wow, you sold me on the kid.
    It showed off his fantastic transitional game. He's unguardable in the open-court. We also saw some very nifty ball handling, strengthening the argument that he's capable of being a Devin Harris-type point guard in the NBA. I think Westbrook will be even better, as he's clearly more physically gifted than Harris and seems to have a that fiery competitiveness to him that few players can match. With what I've seen, I don't think 20 ppg, 6 apg, 4 rpg is out of the question by his 3rd or 4th season. Of course, like I've previously said, once he wows teams during workouts, he's gone long before #11. I could see him going as high as Seattle at #5.

  18. #43
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by count55 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't necessarily think this is true. I think they picked up Graham's option because (A) we're tax-strapped, so we're going to need guys at or around the min to fill out the last three or four roster spots, (B) Graham's option is right there (@ about $800k), and (C) Graham is a known quantity.
    And the league pays a good part of that.

    Even if we didn't think he was a key piece, picking up the option was a no-brainer.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  19. #44
    Get well PG! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,769

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by jcouts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neither of these players are going to excel at the NBA level. They will both be career backups. The temptation for Bird to draft another 6'7 guy who can play multiple positions (Brandon Rush) will prove too tempting.
    I disagree that both of these guys are destined to be career backups. Especially with the way the NBA is setup rules-wise. These guys are both lightning quick, and Westbrook could excel on defense alone. If Larry opts for a 6'7 guy though, I'm hoping it's CDR. I really, really, really want thig guy in a Pacers uni!

  20. #45
    Dood. Ownagedood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Franklin
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,638

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Westbrook hands down.. I don't even want Augustine.. I think he will be a flop.

  21. #46
    Get well PG! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,769

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Also of note, Westbrook apparently has really big hands, which allows him to have greater control with the ball. Players used to make note of how MJ's hands were so big, and it allowed him to do more stuff with the rock. I'm pulling for a Westbrook/CDR backcourt next year!

  22. #47
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    The more I've thought about it, the more it's made sense that Westbrooke could play guard next to Dunleavy.

    Honestly, I might call Dun the PG and Westbrooke the SG, then switch them on defense. It really would be easier to hide Dun if he was on the court with Danny and Westbrooke.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  23. #48
    Member Merz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,088
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The more I've thought about it, the more it's made sense that Westbrooke could play guard next to Dunleavy.

    Honestly, I might call Dun the PG and Westbrooke the SG, then switch them on defense. It really would be easier to hide Dun if he was on the court with Danny and Westbrooke.
    Thats been my thought the whole time. Dun can initiate the halfcourt offense like he so often does and Westbrook can D up the opposing point.

  24. #49
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,254

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Why would Westbrook be better alongside Dunleavy than Quis? He'd better be a whole lot better or he will not improve our back court. Does he have a better handle? How much better? Can he initiate the offense? What about his game differs from Quis's substantially that make him such a good fit?

  25. #50
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Westbrook or Augustin

    Chalmers!





    Seriously, I wouldn't take Chalmers with the #11, but I really want him if we can acquire a late first.

    My biggest hopes are for us to move up and grab EJ, get another late first and take Chalmers, and then move up in the 2nd and take White.

Similar Threads

  1. Official 2008 NBA Draft recruiting center...
    By Major Cold in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2039
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 11:43 PM
  2. Chad Ford's first mock draft: Pacers taking Augustin
    By Trader Joe in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 09:45 PM
  3. Tbird draft analysis: Russell Westbrook
    By thunderbird1245 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:17 PM
  4. Tbird draft analysis: D.J. Augustin
    By thunderbird1245 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 11:51 AM
  5. Texas guards Augustin, Abrams declare for draft [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •