Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Finals are OVER!!!!!

  1. #1
    13/31 Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    49,103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Skip Bayless:

    "Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

    "The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

    "You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

    "Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."

  2. #2
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Same here!!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  3. #3
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    33,877

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Me too. Mine have been over for 16 years !!!!!!

    Really though, finals are the only thing I don't miss about college. I enjoyed everything else about those 9 and a half years. (well actually it only took 4.5 years)
    Last edited by Unclebuck; 05-05-2008 at 11:51 AM.

  4. #4
    Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    52,637

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    1 year, 1 week and counting!!

  5. #5
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    I'm sure Doug is relieved.


  6. #6

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Bite me.

    (That's what she said!)

  7. #7
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,125

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    finals don't even start till you get to the corporate world...then its finals all day everyday!

  8. #8
    13/31 Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    49,103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    finals don't even start till you get to the corporate world...then its finals all day everyday!
    The point of going through school is to avoid "the corporate world."
    Skip Bayless:

    "Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

    "The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

    "You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

    "Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."

  9. #9
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The point of going through school is to avoid "the corporate world."


  10. #10
    13/31 Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    49,103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...as much as possible, anyway.
    Skip Bayless:

    "Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

    "The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

    "You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

    "Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."

  11. #11
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The point of going through school is to avoid "the corporate world."
    Hell yes.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  12. #12
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    So where is it you guys want to end up?

  13. #13
    13/31 Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    49,103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Hopefully self-employed, eventually.

    I'd like to work in film. Probably post-production.
    Skip Bayless:

    "Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

    "The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

    "You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

    "Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."

  14. #14
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    I hope it works out for you.

  15. #15
    13/31 Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    49,103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope it works out for you.
    Thanks. Me too.
    Skip Bayless:

    "Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

    "The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

    "You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

    "Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."

  16. #16
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks. Me too.

    When you say film are you talking about the film industry i.e. movies and such?

  17. #17
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    He's talking about ametuer porn. At least thats what btown tells me......I guess the two of them have already started on their first productions.....

  18. #18
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    33,877

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's talking about ametuer porn. At least thats what btown tells me......I guess the two of them have already started on their first productions.....
    You really don't need college to get into that though.


    I would like to echo bellisimo's post - If some of you think once you are out of school the tests stop - you are in for a rude awakening.

  19. #19
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    I completely agree on the getting out of school and thinking the tests stop.

    They never end. Ever.

    No matter what you do, you will always have "customers" and there is always some test they are putting you through.....

  20. #20
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    You guys are trying to snuff the life right out of them aren't you.


  21. #21
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    25,825

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    I don't see the big deals about finals. I think in my college experience, 4yrs now, I've had maybe two comprehensive finals total.

    90% of them are just regular tests over the last few chapters. The most annoying thing about them is when the change from your original meeting period.

    I really don't get stressed about much anyways, so maybe that has something to do with it.

  22. #22
    Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    52,637

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    That's because you and I went to BSU. I don't think it's like that most other places. Not that I'm complaining.

  23. #23
    13/31 Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    49,103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    I'm not exactly a youngster. I do have about 11 years of experience in management/retail. So any "tests" I may receive at a new job are relatively welcome.
    Skip Bayless:

    "Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

    "The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

    "You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

    "Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."

  24. #24
    13/31 Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    49,103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see the big deals about finals. I think in my college experience, 4yrs now, I've had maybe two comprehensive finals total.

    90% of them are just regular tests over the last few chapters. The most annoying thing about them is when the change from your original meeting period.

    I really don't get stressed about much anyways, so maybe that has something to do with it.
    The last three semesters, my Finals have consisted of Final Exams AND Final Projects. It's infinitely more difficult than it used to be. I usually spend the last 2-3 weeks exclusively working on Finals for 10+ hours a day.
    Skip Bayless:

    "Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

    "The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

    "You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

    "Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."

  25. #25
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,521

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Finals are OVER!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see the big deals about finals. I think in my college experience, 4yrs now, I've had maybe two comprehensive finals total.

    90% of them are just regular tests over the last few chapters. The most annoying thing about them is when the change from your original meeting period.

    I really don't get stressed about much anyways, so maybe that has something to do with it.
    Really? I don't go to BSU but 3/5 are comprehensive for me this semester.

Similar Threads

  1. Random thoughts: 2008 playoffs edition
    By Kstat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2025
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 12:07 PM
  2. Italian team takes consolation in Euroleague finals [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 05:00 PM
  3. ABA Champion - Magic Rat
    By Jose Slaughter in forum Sports.ws Fantasy Basketball
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 09:06 PM
  4. ABA - Skaut & I go to game 7
    By Jose Slaughter in forum Sports.ws Fantasy Basketball
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:15 PM
  5. Which is better for the Pacers, high draft pick or playoffs?
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •