Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 136

Thread: That's What She Said

  1. #1
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default That's What She Said

    Any time you see someone say anything that makes you say, "That's what she said", you need to go to this thread, quote the text you found, link to it, and of course, say That's What She Said.

    Example:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whatever I want in there, I can just put there myself.
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...7&postcount=17

    Rexnom already called it in the thread itself, but now what he'd do is quote it here and link to it.

    I can really see this going a long time.












    TWSS.

  2. #2
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Murray Head: One Night in Bangkok.
    That's what she said.

  3. #3
    Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by The Toxic Avenger
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's what she said.
    Its best when there is more than one person involved.
    Dangit!



    Thats what She Said.

  4. #4
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,216
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can really see this going a long time.
    She definitely didn't say that...

  5. #5
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whatever I want in there, I can just put there myself.
    That's what she said.

    I'm game.

  6. #6
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    someone care to give me a background info on where this "that's what she said" came from?

  7. #7
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Michael Scott from "The Office" coined this as his catch phrase which at times he uses inappropriately and awkwardly. Sometimes he just says it when he thinks what was said deserves a...

    "That's what she said!"

  8. #8
    Member efx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    I've heard the phrase used as early as 91-92...

  9. #9

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey I duck taped the head back on it. That should be more than effective.
    That's what she said.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...&postcount=560

  10. #10
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by efx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've heard the phrase used as early as 91-92...
    I first heard it around 1980. I was in grade school.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  11. #11
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was in grade school.
    That's what she said.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  12. #12

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by efx
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd give it to Kobe.
    That's what she said.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...4&postcount=17

  13. #13
    Old school Dab or new Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Gosport
    Age
    41
    Posts
    878
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I first heard it around 1980. I was in grade school.
    Same here, except I was just getting out of high school. I had a friend at Indiana University in the 80's who used that phrase incessantly. He was later killed by the IPD in his own apartment, but I don't think that was the reason.

  14. #14
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,218
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Kinda reminds me of the "Here's your sign" comedy routine.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  15. #15

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't tell...my gut's so big I can't see if my pants are wet or not.
    That's what she said.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...&postcount=454

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,096

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Originally Posted by indygeezer
    I wasn't too happy with the guy...he's good but you can be too good too.
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...&postcount=465
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  17. #17
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: That's What She Said


  18. #18
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not pleased.
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...4&postcount=55

    :thatswhatshesaid:

  19. #19
    Gold Stagger Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,520
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by efx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've heard the phrase used as early as 91-92...
    It was used when I was in high school in the early 80's.

  20. #20
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...I don't think it's a lack of desire...it just seems like he doesn't have the physical ability... His lateral quickness is awful.
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...=38472&page=20

    :thatswhatshesaid:

  21. #21
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any time you see someone say anything that makes you say, "That's what she said", you need to go to this thread, quote the text you found, link to it, and of course, say That's What She Said.

    Example:



    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...7&postcount=17

    Rexnom already called it in the thread itself, but now what he'd do is quote it here and link to it.

    I can really see this going a long time.












    TWSS.
    Y'know, I knew that quote would open the door to the obvious reply, but I honestly didn't think it would spawn an entirely new thread.

  22. #22
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Shade and I coming together FTW!

  23. #23
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by rexnom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shade and I coming together FTW!
    :thatswhatshesaid:

  24. #24

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraft
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really good at pursuit from behind (no jokes, please).
    That's what she said.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...1&postcount=56

  25. #25

    Default Re: That's What She Said

    Quote Originally Posted by Robobtowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ..................I'm sorry, but you can't do this.
    That's what she said!

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...30&postcount=7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •