Thread: Chad Johnson demands trade

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Chad Johnson demands trade

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3349761

Chad Johnson is more or less now officially out in Cincy.

I am sure Polian will make the obligatory phone call, but I doubt we get him. There don't really need to be any me-first players on the Colts, wondering if Edge would come to camp or not was always enough for me.
    Last edited by idioteque; 04-16-2008 at 03:21 PM.

Default Re: Chad Johnson demands trade

Cincy doesn't do business that way. He demanded a trade a long time ago, and they're not going to peddle to him.

If he doesn't show up, he will be fined. He won't hold them over the fire. Chad said a couple of weeks ago he would just go play in the Arena league, so he can put his money where his mouth is.

EDIT: I hope Polian is smart enough not to even make an inquiry on him. He's a cancer. He got in actual fights with Marvin Lewis, on more than one occasion, and has shown himself as a completely me first player. He's the Ron Artest, without the off court stuff, of the NFL as far as im concerned.

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    EDIT: I hope Polian is smart enough not to even make an inquiry on him. He's a cancer. He got in actual fights with Marvin Lewis, on more than one occasion, and has shown himself as a completely me first player. He's the Ron Artest, without the off court stuff, of the NFL as far as im concerned.

If by some chance Polian isn't smart enough to say no Dungy definately is. No way Tony wants someone like that around the team.

I think the Bengals will fold and trade him on draft day. I'm sure a number of teams would be very interested in acquiring him even with his me-first attitude. I think one trade that makes a lot of sense is Chad to Minnesota for Chester Taylor + 3rd or 4th round pick. He could land just about anywhere though. I hope the Bengals just tell him tough luck, we are going to fine you if you don't play, and we will sit you out all year...but that is very unlikely.

They didn't let in when Corey Dillion asked to be traded, and they've said all along players weren't gonna force them to make deals.

I think they'll stay right where they are.

I heard this and I think it is dumb for him to talk about everything on media. He should do it in person and shut his mouth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMltKsoDwe8&NR=1
    press pause on the second slow-mo replay around 0:12 mark

Screw Chad Johnson. He shouldn't have signed the contract he did if he didn't want to stay there. One of the biggest clowns in the NFL.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Haha dumbass
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Cincy doesn't do business that way. He demanded a trade a long time ago, and they're not going to peddle to him.

If he doesn't show up, he will be fined. He won't hold them over the fire. Chad said a couple of weeks ago he would just go play in the Arena league, so he can put his money where his mouth is.

...Ron Artest without the off court stuff is a player I want on my team ASAP.

Not that I think Chad Johnson is that player.
    That'll do.

I mean the law run-ins.

I know, I was kidding.
    That'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by ABADays View Post
    Screw Chad Johnson. He shouldn't have signed the contract he did if he didn't want to stay there. One of the biggest clowns in the NFL.
    That is exactly right. It makes me sick to watch these multimillionaire babies cry, and demand trades putting their teams in positions they shouldn't be in. The Bengals are 2 Defensive players away from being top tier, now Chad wants out. A team needs to bite the bullet and make an example of one of these cry babies.

Plus, Chad has a badass QB throwing to him, a darn good Man on the other side taking off Double Teams T.J. Chad isn't going to be catching 90 passes if they ship him to KC or Baltimore.
    Last edited by BoomBaby31; 04-17-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBaby31 View Post
    That is exactly right. It makes me sick to watch these multimillionaire babies cry, and demand trades putting their teams in positions they shouldn't be in. The Bengals are 2 Defensive players away from being top tier, now Chad wants out. A team needs to bite the bullet and make an example of one of these cry babies.

Plus, Chad has a badass QB throwing to him, a darn good Man on the other side taking off Double Teams T.J. Chad isn't going to be catching 90 passes if they ship him to KC or Baltimore.
    You can take KC off that list. Croyle isn't Palmer, but he's also still young. And Dwayne Bowe had a very good rookie year. Also, KC's running game, assuming Johnson (who I can't stand) stays healthy, is much better than that owned by Cincy.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Chad won,t be traded. Like someone said earlier, Mike Brown wouldn,t trade Corey Dillon. Plus if they trade him, the Bengals take a big salary cap hit this year.

Ya and people said MOss was a cancer and Dillion was a problem as well. I am not saying we should get Chad but he is worth talking to.

Who would you rather have Marvin (if the case is true) Or Chad.

I really don't think Chad is uncontrollable. I think CINCY is a weak organization with a weak locker room. ANd mark my words CIncy is more than 2 defensive players away form being a threat.

I suppose Urlcaher is a jerk as well for wanting more money than a rookie too. The nfl organization act like their victims when their not. I am just not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    If by some chance Polian isn't smart enough to say no Dungy definately is. No way Tony wants someone like that around the team.
    You act like TOny is staying more than this year.

Mood

I hope they trade him to the worst team in the league and he finds out what a stupid thing he did.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffg-body View Post
    I hope they trade him to the worst team in the league and he finds out what a stupid thing he did.
    So basically what happen to MOss.