Thread: Ind/Tor?

Hybrid View

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Ind/Tor?

I thought up this trade today.. I think it's worth it for us to pull the trigger.. And I talked to one Toronto fan and he seemed to be in favor of it as well.

It works salary wise..

I would think Kapono would be a lot like Dun. Except Kapono would shoot even more threes because he's just amazing at it.

EDIT: proposed trade: Ford Kapono and Rasho FOR Dun Daniels and Tinsley.
    Last edited by Ownagedood; 04-22-2008 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Link is old

Default Re: Ind/Tor?

Uh Oh! Trade ID Can Not Be Displayed

-The trade you are trying to view is either incomplete, does not exist, or has expired. If you know who was involved in this trade, you can re-create this trade by clicking here. If you think this is incorrect please let us know by filling out our contact forum and providing us with details (including, if possible, the trade id).

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

lol, my bad.

Ford Kapono and Rasho FOR Dun Daniels and Tinman

i'd do that

sweabs

The Raptors would have no interest in making that trade.

As it stands, TJ is still a better scorer (and more efficient) than Jamaal. Between Jose & TJ, they have a great 1-2 punch at the PG spot. If they brought Tinsley into the mix, I'm sure they realize that Tinsley would not want to do any 1-2 punch (since it's all about Jamaal).

Kapono, I'm sure, will be available this off-season. He has stepped up his game this post-season thus far (from tailing off towards the end of the season), but Sam Mitchell likes Delfino and Moon more at the 3 spot than Kapono.

Rasho will not, and CAN NOT be traded away unless the Raptors get a big in return.

That is the big kicker. There is no way that Rasho is traded in a deal like this.

Rasho has been the one consistent player Toronto has had all year long. In fact, there was a stretch where the guy was averaging close to 20/10 towards the end of the season.

The one thing the Raptors lack is toughness underneath the basket. That is something they will address this offseason. Trading Rasho away would not be a step in the right direction unless they get another tough, consistent big in return.

You also have to look at what Colangelo said earlier this season. I don't have the exact quote, but it was something like "The first thing you look at is if a guy can shoot. If he can't, we don't have much interest."

That pretty much says to me that they'd want nothing to do with Daniels and Tinsley.
    "A man with no belly has no appetite for life."

- Salman Rushdie