Thread: You Don't Want TMac????? Whoa! yes you do!

Default You Don't Want TMac????? Whoa! yes you do!

Why is there all this not wanting Tmac? Tmac is without a doubt kobes twin if not better. I have witnessed him carry a team in the playoffs on a bad back, foot, wrist, ankle and just will them to victorys. But you know he has no cast here so i mean theres just no way he could do it. (No one could)
    If you put Tmac on any team i garauntee that team is finals material. ANY TEAM...But you put him with JO?! and the leagues in trouble. See tmac doesn't have any big men who can block shots (see his comments on who he wants orlando to get). The pacers have that. I believe AJ And tins are just the guys we need for PG. Maybe trade up and get telfair as 3rd? and develop him. When we needed a bucket who did we go to? JO? Ron? yes there efficient but Tmac is unstopable! You must throw 2/3 guys at him or he will kill you 1 on 1. Which would be impossible with JO Al/Ron on the floor. So You leave Tmac 1 on 1 or JO,Reggie???,Al, Or Ron Open?! DEADLY. Ray allen is No Tmac, and tmac's defense is way underrated! I Seen him come up HUGE down the stretch defensively and plus he is so long (see tayshaun prince) that it makes it hard for guys to shoot over him. That's why hamilton didn't go off in the series vs orlando last year. Billups did because we simply didn't match his size (darrell armstrong, jauch vaughn) So if i had to trade ron or Al Etc for him. I'd do it. JO+Tmac=atleast 2 rings...

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: You Don't Want TMac????? Whoa! yes you do!

I don't think anyone said they don't want Tmac , Some of us are more realistic than to believe we could get Tmac without busting up the whole team that won us 61 game this year , we need some tweaking not a complete overhaul.

IMHO , It's gonna Take 3 of our players to get 1 Tmac

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I don't think anyone said they don't want Tmac , Some of us are more realistic than to believe we could get Tmac without busting up the whole team that won us 61 game this year , we need some tweaking not a complete overhaul.

IMHO , It's gonna Take 3 of our players to get 1 Tmac
    I agree with you 100%. I know that T-mac will not be had for anything less then Artest and company. As good as T-mac is...IMHO, you don't give up Artest for anyone.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I want T-Mac even if it means giving up Ron, and I love Ron. Before this season T-Mac was considered better than Kobe by a lot of people, Orlando's horrible season seems to have turned people against him. You win with stars in this league and T-Mac is a star, a top 5 talent. If it means giving up Ron and Al, or Al and Bender, or Ron and Bender I'm still for it. JO and T-Mac could be our best shot at a ring.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Not to disprove what TSM said, but I don't want Tracy. I have some conflicts with his attitude.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

What is the most you guys would be willing to part with for TMac?

Artest, Bender, and Freddie is the most I would give, and I'd much rather send Al than Ron. I honestly can't see Orlando getting a better offer than that.

C - Foster/Pollard/Brezec
    PF - O'Neal/Croshere
    SF - Harrington/JJones
    SG - McGrady/Miller
    PG - Tinsley/Johnson/Brewer

Works for me.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Not to disprove what TSM said, but I don't want Tracy. I have some conflicts with his attitude.
    That's one of my biggest concerns also.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

No way would I give Artest, Bender, and Fred. But I would give any 2 of them for TMac.

That's one of my biggest concerns also.
    I'm surfing the net every day and I have yet to read anything that shows McGrady has a bad attitude. It did get so bad in Orlando last year that he said he was thinking about retiring. However you have to consider he's still only 25 years old and young people say things. I actually think he has a better attitude than most NBA players.To me he comes across better than Vince Carter who keeps getting the most votes in the all star game.

Another point. Although we like to talk about it, it doesn't really matter what any of us would give up to get Tmac. The question is what would Bird give up? We ought to be asking that question. I don't think he's going to trade away both Artest and Bender, or Artest and Harrington to get Tmac.

What 'm reading is Bird thinks Bender is going to be a match up Nightmare for other teams. I'm also reading he thinks Tins could be an all star. So I don't think he's going to trade either of them. Other than JO I think everyone else can be had.

I'm thinking Bird will do a deal something like this. Harrington, Pollard, Fred, and a draft pick for Dampier, Richardson, and Cardinal.

A trade like that would address all of our needs, We'd be getting a big man, a hooting guard, and a shooter.

tmac on any team goes to the finals? uhmm- no way.
    i can think of several team he could go to and there would still be no chance for a finals appearance. like the team he's already on and boston and washington and some others too. tmac is a great player no doubt but, i am worried about a guy as young as him with an aching back. sure, a good deal of it is because he has been carrying the load of scoring on his team. i just don't see orlando trading him unless we gave them artest and several others to make salaries match and by doing that i think we'd get too thin on bench. i would rather look for a very solid guy at the 2 spot that we can get for a more reasonable price and not eviscerate the team in the process.

tmac on any team goes to the finals? uhmm- no way.
    i can think of several team he could go to and there would still be no chance for a finals appearance. like the team he's already on and boston and washington and some others too. tmac is a great player no doubt but, i am worried about a guy as young as him with an aching back. sure, a good deal of it is because he has been carrying the load of scoring on his team. i just don't see orlando trading him unless we gave them artest and several others to make salaries match and by doing that i think we'd get too thin on bench. i would rather look for a very solid guy at the 2 spot that we can get for a more reasonable price and not eviscerate the team in the process.

are you telling me if tmac is paired with ricky davis has mihm and then gets lafrentz back they can't make the finals? Oh yeah they would. And if you figure pierce into the equasion?
    Washington? uhm? Arenas? Kwame browns finally coming along...larry hughes is a standout and now Tmac? that team is 2nd round atleast.
    sadly orlando has scrub lue, woo hho! and juwan i suck so bad and have the worst looking shot ever howard. so..
    i'd give al,bender, pick for him...and that's a steal! Mac is top 5 in this league. He's there with Kobe,Garnett,Tim Duncan...so it's like having 3 all stars on one team (if we keep ron ron)
    If you can somehow make it work without giving artest...and you have artest,jo,macking on the same team? UNSTOPABLE....besides weisbrods a moron...

sweabs

are you telling me if tmac is paired with ricky davis has mihm and then gets lafrentz back they can't make the finals? Oh yeah they would. And if you figure pierce into the equasion?
    Washington? uhm? Arenas? Kwame browns finally coming along...larry hughes is a standout and now Tmac? that team is 2nd round atleast.
    sadly orlando has scrub lue, woo hho! and juwan i suck so bad and have the worst looking shot ever howard. so..
    i'd give al,bender, pick for him...and that's a steal! Mac is top 5 in this league. He's there with Kobe,Garnett,Tim Duncan...so it's like having 3 all stars on one team (if we keep ron ron)
    If you can somehow make it work without giving artest...and you have artest,jo,macking on the same team? UNSTOPABLE....besides weisbrods a moron...
    But just because we had the skill, and it looked good on paper, would not mean things would work well chemistry-wise on the court.

If you put Tmac on any team i garauntee that team is finals material.

And so THAT'S why Orlando is a contender... ed:
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

JOneal7 just out of curiosity...

You were a Magic fan last year werent you? And then the Magic start to suck, JO makes nice with you and gives u a headband or wristband or whatever and signs a Magazine cover, and you figure hey those Pacers are doing rather well this season, much better than the Magic...

And voila a pacers fan is born...

Am I on the right track?

By the way theres no way TMac is better than Kobe...

Kobe is the best overall player in the league... I think garnett is the most skilled, most well rounded player, Shaq the most (at times) dominating player, but kobe is all things considered the best player in the league, and will be until Lebron does about 3 or 4 years of growing up

JOneal7 just out of curiosity...

You were a Magic fan last year werent you? And then the Magic start to suck, JO makes nice with you and gives u a headband or wristband or whatever and signs a Magazine cover, and you figure hey those Pacers are doing rather well this season, much better than the Magic...

And voila a pacers fan is born...

Am I on the right track?
    you my friend are far from the right track as possible. My mom has family in indianapolis and i have been a pacer fan since the days of them playing MY MAGIC in the Eastern Conf Finals. Matter of fact my first ever game i seen on TV was pacers vs Magic at MSA. Not untill 2000-now... have i become a really big fan due to the fact well i didn't have much means or money to watch them or keep in touch other than them on the finals etc. But once i got a job and bought league pass and was able to go see my team play then it got easyer. I just love how people can question me jumping on a bandwagon. Sure i wasn't mr Die hard back when i was first born. But does that make me a bandwagon jumper? nope...and if that be the case i would have joined a month ago when the pacers where deep in the playoffs. Some people question me being a fan...keep it up. When i finally move in october, you'll see me at every game. Then call me a bandwagon fan.