Why is there all this not wanting Tmac? Tmac is without a doubt kobes twin if not better. I have witnessed him carry a team in the playoffs on a bad back, foot, wrist, ankle and just will them to victorys. But you know he has no cast here so i mean theres just no way he could do it. (No one could)
If you put Tmac on any team i garauntee that team is finals material. ANY TEAM...But you put him with JO?! and the leagues in trouble. See tmac doesn't have any big men who can block shots (see his comments on who he wants orlando to get). The pacers have that. I believe AJ And tins are just the guys we need for PG. Maybe trade up and get telfair as 3rd? and develop him. When we needed a bucket who did we go to? JO? Ron? yes there efficient but Tmac is unstopable! You must throw 2/3 guys at him or he will kill you 1 on 1. Which would be impossible with JO Al/Ron on the floor. So You leave Tmac 1 on 1 or JO,Reggie???,Al, Or Ron Open?! DEADLY. Ray allen is No Tmac, and tmac's defense is way underrated! I Seen him come up HUGE down the stretch defensively and plus he is so long (see tayshaun prince) that it makes it hard for guys to shoot over him. That's why hamilton didn't go off in the series vs orlando last year. Billups did because we simply didn't match his size (darrell armstrong, jauch vaughn) So if i had to trade ron or Al Etc for him. I'd do it. JO+Tmac=atleast 2 rings...