Even though I would rather they both lose, and some of the trash talking from Pistons fans have annoyed my in days past, reality is that one of them will win. I have changed my mind. After watching how the Lakers were laughing and not taking the game seriously after they were down by double digits, I can't stand that kind of play. It's really bad for the game. All the me-first superstars on the team who think they are the greatest gift to basketball, isn't fun to root for. I don't like how they think they can just turn on the "switch". For some reason, I only respect Shaq because he delivers with ridiculous stats throughout the playoffs. I don't like how the media is making Karl Malone into the saint of Lost Angeles when he was the devil just a few years ago.

Go Pistons!
Tayshaun is underrated, if not the most underrated player. I remember him shutting down TMac last year and hitting clutch shots. He clutchly blocked Reggie (game 2), blocked Al (game 6), did well on Artest (all series), and made Kobe jack up 25 shots to get about 22 points.