Thread: OT-Ohio State Fired Jim O'Brien for Alleged Recruiting Violations-will Knight re

Default OT-Ohio State Fired Jim O'Brien for Alleged Recruiting Violations-will Knight re

Just wondering. I know this is the Pacers forum but figured this would be interesting to Hoosier basketball fans.
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: OT-Ohio State Fired Jim O'Brien for Alleged Recruiting Violations-will Knigh

No.

Recruiting violations=athletic probation.

Knight wouldnt want to go to a school with sucha black cloud.....

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Default Re: OT-Ohio State Fired Jim O'Brien for Alleged Recruiting Violations-will Knigh

Jim O'Brien, the old Celtics coach?

Jim O'Brien, the old Celtics coach?

No, Jim O'Brien the old Ohio State University Coach.
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow. I don't think Knight will return to the Big Ten, even for his alma mater. He's stated repeatedly that he's happier in the Big 12, going so far to say the coaches in the Big 12 are much better than those of the Big Ten. Of course, I wouldn't put anything past Coach Knight.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.