Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for out of state fans.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Question for out of state fans.

I am often called out because I am a Pacers fan in virginia, but most people who know me know I have been one my whole life

as for bandwagon fans, when your pro teams are the wizards, orioles, and Redskins, you really dont have any bandwagon to jump onto, lol (I just got Redskins seasons tickets 10 minutes ago maybe know they will start winning)
    Well I wasn't a Colts fan til probably 1990 I think , but I lived in Virgina for awhile and I have always been a Cowboys fan , talk about brutal I always have been a Cowboys Fan , but I love to support the Hometown team also.

What is MDE?

Where do you live in LA, LAPacer?
    MDE is his self proclaimed nickname. Most Dominant Ever. I live in Brea, how about you?
    See, I don't really pay too much attention to the Lakers, especially what comes out of that big oaf's mouth.

I live in West Hollywood (no, I'm not gay). Where is Brea?

LAPacer

What is MDE?

Where do you live in LA, LAPacer?
    MDE is his self proclaimed nickname. Most Dominant Ever. I live in Brea, how about you?
    See, I don't really pay too much attention to the Lakers, especially what comes out of that big oaf's mouth.

I live in West Hollywood (no, I'm not gay). Where is Brea?
    thats funny "(no, I'm not gay)"... Brea is in the OC but on right where the OC meets LA county. East-Southeast part of LA.

I live in West Hollywood (no, I'm not gay).

Then you're one of the only ones.

You don't know where Brea is?

The City of Brea is nestled in the foothills of North Orange County.

ORANGE COUNTY!!!!!????!!!!!!
    Are you in LA as well, LedZepp?

Mood

haha, a Cowboys fan in VA. actually not to common at my high school (which I graduate from next Tuesday, pending two final exams)

which part of VA did you live in
    What was worse was my first day of school when I went to high school there one year was , my class jacket was the same colors as the enemy schools colors , they had a big rivalry with them...boy did I get some looks

I have lived in , Portsmouth , Chesapeake , Newport News , Smithfield ..spent alot of Time in Norfolk and Virgina Beach.

Mood

haha, a Cowboys fan in VA. actually not to common at my high school (which I graduate from next Tuesday, pending two final exams)

which part of VA did you live in
    What was worse was my first day of school when I went to high school there one year was , my class jacket was the same colors as the enemy schools colors , they had a big rivalry with them...boy did I get some looks

I have lived in , Portsmouth , Chesapeake , Newport News , Smithfield ..spent alot of Time in Norfolk and Virgina Beach.
    ok, you were no where near me. I am in Reston, which is in northern virginia
    My Father Lives in Farmville now , dunno where reston is I actually spent alot of summers in Nags Head NC and I miss going to the Brew thru and Surfing ...ahhh those were the Days

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I live in West Hollywood (no, I'm not gay).

Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Here in CT the people think they live in NY and root for the Knicks - or the Nets - depends what day it is. But reality is, Knick fans are a distant 6th to the 2 baseball, 2 football, and the rangers.

NY is really a baseball town.
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

I live in LA, too. The worst is going to dinner and finding that there's a TV and Laker fans gathered. Dinner + laker fans =

I also hate Spur "fans" in LA. You know the ones that show up in Duncan Uni's when the Spurs were up 2-0
    "They could turn out to be only innocent mathematicians, I suppose," muttered Woevre's section officer, de Decker.

"'Only.'" Woevre was amused. "Someday you'll explain to me how that's possible. Seeing that, on the face of it, all mathematics leads, doesn't it, sooner or later, to some kind of human suffering."

LAPacer

I live in LA, too. The worst is going to dinner and finding that there's a TV and Laker fans gathered. Dinner + laker fans =

I also hate Spur "fans" in LA. You know the ones that show up in Duncan Uni's when the Spurs were up 2-0
    I know those fans. They said the Lakers/Spurs series was the finals

I LOVE BEING CALLED A FAIRWEATHER FAN....When i'm the one who attended almost every Orlando Magic Home game this yr and rocked my magic jerseys with pride. And just Because 2 games out of the year i show up In Indiana stuff they say i jump bandwagons. When in fact i have been supporting Indiana since reggies big time shots on the knicks. And my league pass is about the only time I can watch them till i move. It makes no sense repping them on day in day out in orlando. Unless it's the playoffs or something to that nature. Big games, etc...I catch a lot of flack but i have ties to indiana so it doesn't make me feel bad. And i will be living there in a matter of months so the bandwagon crap rolls right off me. If all goes well i will have my season ticket deposit down on monday :-D....
    as for lakers fans, yeah...so fairweather it's sickening..they like them cause they win...if it's not MJ...It's KOBE jerseys...so w/e... NO ONE will rock lakers stuff when they suck...WATCH