Interesting that the out-of-town perspective is that the chemistry is good; because its something that has been in the back of my head all season. Chemistry was clearly bad the previous season, and winning certainly masked those problems this season. But I'm not yet convinced that we truly have great chemistry.
Hi Jay, being on the outside looking in it appeared the Pacers had great chemistry. But I only watched at most 15-20% of the Pacers games this season so my perspective is probably flawed. Like you mentioned winning tends to hide alot of problems; I'm guessing that behind the scenes things may have been different with Harrington wanting to start etc.,, but you guys have far greater insight watching the team and witnessing the nuances and actions of players during timeouts, how they interact with the coach etc.,, that as an outside fan I don't see or read about.

That is what I call fantasy league basketball. it might look good on paper it might sound good in theory , but all of a sudden you wake up one day and you discover your team stinks. And I'll tell you, it does not take but one or two moves for a team to take a quick turn south.

Pacers need to be very careful this summer
Larry is a great coach but man he has a love/hate relationship with players; as a GM he loved to tinker and overhaul the roster every summer/trade deadline. Detoit fans are lucky LB isn't running the show there. Your right all it takes is one or two bad moves to put you in the lottery.

Well, the only time I saw TMac in person this year, Ron held him to 43. Since he didn't let him get to 50 I guess we should let Ron hang around............ :P
See what happens when you don't watch a team all season.
Artest would not be traded because of ability. If he is traded you can rest assured that there is another reason for it.
Your right Peck, there could be a ton of things going on behind the scenes that I have no clue about in terms of his relationship with Carlisle, practice habits etc.,, that could lead the organization to want to move him. I can only speak for his on court ability and even then I only see a limited amount of Pacers games.